The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,946 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

I'd just like to thank everyone for your kind wishes and comments, just for the purpose I wasn't on the screen at all yesterday and missed them all, but once again thanks.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Arthur, sorry I am late in sending you my congratulations on your newest milestone. I have been having computer problems here the past few days.

Anyway, Cheers to you from your friend from across the pond. :)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Keith,
    Congratulation on 2800 posts
    It is great that you are here with your new idears and so many enjoyable and informative new threads.
    You are the most creative person here!
    Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• Hi Keith, as usual im late in sending my best Congrats to you on reaching 2800 postings. :headbonk:

But anyway mate, I certainly do want to throw my two shillings worth in by giving my thanks to you in the great work you always do here. :):)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Keith and Arther

A big congratualtions on reaching these huge milestones. You both joined this board long after me and now both of you are well ahead of me post wise, good going.

Your are both essential ingredients to this board and I hope you will play a prominent role in the boards future.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Congratulations Ethan and Arthur! Sorry for being so tardy but very proud of you with the great contributions you've shown here at the message board. Looking forward to your great insights here about a great man, John Wayne.

Cheers B) Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Mike

Congratulations on reaching 2500 posts, very well done. Its great to see you back more frequently on the board as I really enjoy your contributions.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Thanks Robbie, you are a true friend and an inspiring young man on this site.

Cheers B) Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote