The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,947 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Jay!!! I was just getting ready to log off and head out and saw that you made it to the 2000 post mark!! Great job, glad to have you here!!!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Jay, Mike, sorry I have missed you both turning another corner here. Congratulations to you my friends. Take care and I look forward to seeing you both arrive at another milestone. :thumbs_up: :hyper:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Chester and the Mrs, Todd, Senta, Mark, Jay, Arthur, Carl,

Thanks for the messages and support. I really appreciate you very much and look forward to many days here. You guys are great! We are at a very special place here.

Cheers Mike :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hey Jay,
    :embaressed_smile:Glad to have you here at the 2000 or The 21st Century Club. :drinks_wine:
    :punk:Congratualations on your 2000th Post dude!
    Heres to you as we get together and drink to your accomplishments. :gossip::beer: You must have had a lot of sleepless nights getting to this point! :sleepy:

Heres to more posting to 3000!

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Cogratulations, Jay! 2000 posts and counting. You must have tough skin on those fingertips to tap out that many posts :stunned: . Keep them coming!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thank you, Mike, gt, Arthur and Mark, for the good thoughts. When I made my first 1000, I wondered if I would ever make this 2000 mark, but here I am and I'm setting my sights on 3000 now!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Thank you, Vera and Mike. This is a great place to be and I've made so many new friends that it seems, though I haven't met any of you personally, that I have known you all for a very long time!
    Cheers - Jay:jump: :jump: :jump:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Jay,

It seems you're doin' your part to keep the dust up around here! A little belatedly, but just as heartfelt - many congratulations on joining the Twenty First Century Club with 2000 posts! It's been great getting to know you over the past couple of years, and we look forward to many more!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Well I just hit 2500 posts and am now a "territorial Governer" I liked the US Marshall title better though I think!!

Anyways, happy to be back home and posting away here on the best board I have found on the net!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• :gossip:Hey Vipe!! :jump: Congratulations on making 2500 Posts! :sport_box: You the man,:smoke: and were glad to:punk: have you here with us. :sport: Here's Drinking to YA!:beer:

Cheers Mike :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote