The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,932 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Congratulations on 2000 posts, Chilibill. You're a great member of this great board with alot of great things to share. Keep telling those great stories.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• :hyper:Dang Jay, with heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS on your passing 2,300! Like GT, you zipped by like a Hummingbird and as always, keep up the great work! :hyper: :thumbs_up: :martini_shaken: :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• congrats to you jay on reaching and passing the 2300 mark. keep up the good work and befroe you know it you will be 2400

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thank you one and all - Jim & Sue, Keith, Mike, gt,Carl, Mark, Arthur, Vera and Smokey - for those kind congrats. Those just warm the cockels of my heart.:wub:
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• It would seem that I have opened up a new subject!
    Thank you, Chilibill, for your congrats - the phrase just popped into my head as I was posting (of course, lots of things pop into my head; its a wonder I still have one!:hyper: ).
    Thank you, Todd, for your congrats as well - BTW, did all that flooding in Minnesota affect you?:unsure:

"Not hardly!!!"

• sxviper a BIG CONGRATS to you on reaching this high peak soon you to will be 2800 and all that much closer to the big 3000 mark.

keep them coming friend

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"