The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,731 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Mike, sorry for a belate CONGRATS on arriving and zooming by, your 2,000th post ;-)) But, my congrats to you for giving us over 2000 meaningful postings.

If you were here, i'd give you a choice between Corona and Dos Equis Beer--on-the-house.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well, I didn't notice until now that I passed the 2500 post mark - falling asleep at the wheel again. I'm not one to toot his own horn, but I'm not adverse to it either.:wink:
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Yaaaay Jay, let ME be the first to CONGRATULATE you on reaching the 2500 spot. Thank YOU, for all of your wonderful interesting postings. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: None of them made me want to :vomit: :wink: :wink_smile:

• Jay,

Unless someone is typing at the same time as us and hits "Submit" first, I think we will be the first to offer our heartiest congratulations on reaching 2500 posts!! We have SO enjoyed having you here!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

You cheated! :wink_smile: Just kidding. :wink:

• Congratulations Jay on 2500 posts!!!

Congratulations ChiliBill on 2100 posts!!!!

Congratulations DukePilgrim on 2100 posts...you and Bill are running a tight race here!!!:wink_smile:

I think I covered all the bases!!!!:shades_smile:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I guess I'm later than you gt12pak! So, I ditto what you say to these great people! Congratulations all of your guys!

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• It's just easier to quote you, gt, then to type it all out myself. :wink_smile:

Congrats Jay, ChiliBill and DukePilgrim on your milestones!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Yaaaaaaaaayyyy CONGRATS to CHILIBILL & MIKE both for arriving at and passing 2100 nice and informatinve; postings. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:Thank you both for your tireless toil in giving us all what you have.

Best Regards--Carl.