The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,811 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• wow jay 2800 boy do you sneek up the ladder quickly. keep them coming its been fun reading them along the way

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• WOW JAY, 2800 now ;-)) Keep on keeping us entertained with your handy typing ;-)) and many CONGRATS to you.

Take care and best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey, Thanks Mike/Hondo, Mark, Arthur, Jim and Sue, smokey and Carl for the congrats. As I have said before, it's great being here with all you terrific people. Being a fan of John Wayne is the reason I first joined, but this family-like group is why I've stayed.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Bill, congrats and i'd do more typing but my fingertips are too cold to do so-so I had to borrow from Jim and Sue to say my congrats to ya.

Cheers-Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Chilibill,

Congratulations on your 2200th post. Love those stories, and all you do here at this board. Keep them coming.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi chill

CONGRATS on your 2000th mark it has been great reading all you have had to say and have enjoyed the stories greatly. keep them coming and see you soon at 2100.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Way to go Chilibill on your 2200 post!Congratulations on this great milestone and the stories.They are Awesome!

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Stumpy.

You've made it to 2000!!!!!!

Enjoyed your posting and views. Keep 'em coming and thanks for all you do here.

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Jay on the 2900 posts!!!

You've been a real treat here and learned some interesting things from you. And I really appreciate your encouragement on this board. Thanks for everything and see you at the 3000 post club next big guy.

- John Wayne quote