Three Wishes If You Had Them

There are 20 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,418 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Gang a bit of sillyness.
    A genie gave you 3 wishes what would you wish for non of the ususal stuff like money,fame ,health etc.
    Chance :stunned:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

Originally posted by CHANCE@Sep 15 2005, 11:51 AM
    Hi Gang a bit of sillyness.
    A genie gave you 3 wishes what would you wish for non of the ususal stuff like money,fame ,health etc.
    Chance :stunned:

[snapback]21423[/snapback]

I'd wish for the gift of invisibility, for good health, and the thing I'd like most is being able to travel through time.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I think the number one thing that I would wish for, would be to have 40 years ago, the knowledge I have now. Not that I know that much now, but I certainly know more than I did back then! I think I would also wish for the ability to avoid and correct the mistakes I have made over the years. Most were small and in the overall scheme of things fairly insignificant, but I have definitely pulled my share bone headed mistakes. Third, I wish I could have met John Wayne in person. :D
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• 3 wishes, hmmmm......

Well the first one would be for my kids to have long lives.

No.2 Would be for my kids again to be successfull in whatever they choose to do.

And number 3 is for me, like Bob, I wish I could have met John Wayne.

Gees, at first I thought this would be complicated.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• hi chance

well 3 wishes mmmmmmmmmmm

i think the first one would have to be the ability to time travel for the rest of my life so that i could go and see things and people.

now the second hows about the gift of life being that you can fix up yourself and others from any illness.

thirdly the abilty to disappear just for a few moments in time for whenever i require just some me time ( something that all mums and dads what sometimes)

this sounds like it could be fun to see what all of the others wish for how about you chance

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Three wishes eh?

Not to sound greedy but, I would not mind at all to spend $1.00 on the multi-state lottery and win the quarter BILLION dollar amount. I'd then take it as a one time lump payment and then donate 1/2 of that to the Red Cross and Salvation Army. The next thing i'd do with the winnings it to get the Duke Wayne members together (at my expense) and have a week long gathering somewhere here in the USA.

Second wish would be to have perfect health.

Third wish, no more war.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi all,
    I sometime afraid to wish something, because I have all I need. Of course I like dozen other things, that I haven't, but may be it is not time for them.
    Anyway I wish that all your wishes will come to life (if they are real of course ;)
    Expecially yours, Ringo, because in that case we all will gather together somewere in Monument Valley or 26 Bar Ranch. :)
    Regards,
    Senta

• Ringo, getting together with the members wold be a fun thing to do. It would be nice to have the money to propose a get together. I guess that's why we call them wishes :lol: :lol: (The money I mean, the get together may happen somewhere in the future, who knows :) )

-John Wayne

• Well, this is something that should be thought on long and hard if we were to be given these three wishes for real.
    But, since we're just fantasizing, mine will be sort of off the cuff -

1. Good health for myself and all those I know (including JWMB friends).
    2. Enough income to be able to pay all bills and live comfortably.
    3. To be able to have certain talents in order to fulfill some fantasies.

Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Senta, Viper, jay.

Senta, i'd be more than glad to have you fly here in 1st class. I'd make sure your waited on hand and foot :-)) Also, i'd be glad to have you stay at that ranch. After that, i'd take you on a tour of the King Ranch. Now THATs a big ranch. ;-))

Viper, I like the get together idea and do wish I had the money to pay for everyone to gather somewhere. If we could not at the ranch, then I figure maybe in Bracketville, TX, San Antonio, TX, or Moab or Monument valley or even the Grand Canyon.

Jay, I'd pay you the biggest writers fee to document this gathering. ;-))

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Sep 20 2005, 10:40 PM
    Senta, i'd be more than glad to have you fly here in 1st class. I'd make sure your waited on hand and foot :-)) Also, i'd be glad to have you stay at that ranch. After that, i'd take you on a tour of the King Ranch. Now THATs a big ranch. ;-))

[snapback]21517[/snapback]

Hi Ringo,
    I don't need 1st class :lol: :lol: Thanks for desire. :)
    Senta

Originally posted by Senta@Sep 21 2005, 11:54 AM
    Hi Ringo,
    I don't need 1st class :lol: :lol: Thanks for desire. :)
    Senta

[snapback]21546[/snapback]

Hi Senta, no problem, i'd at least send you a Business Class ticket so you could have some Vodka or Cognac on your way over. ;-)) In the least, some Coca Cola.

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Sep 21 2005, 11:37 PM
    Hi Senta, no problem, i'd at least send you a Business Class ticket so you could have some Vodka or Cognac on your way over. ;-)) In the least, some Coca Cola.

[snapback]21551[/snapback]

Hi Ringo,
    In Russia not all drink vodka, I don't :lol:

Hi Ringo,
    In Russia not all drink vodka, I don't

How about a Captain Morgan/Coke? They are goooooooooood!!!!! :lol:

-John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Sep 22 2005, 03:44 AM
    How about a Captain Morgan/Coke? They are goooooooooood!!!!! :lol:

[snapback]21569[/snapback]

I know only rum Captain Morgan. It is quite different from the Coke. :D

I know only rum Captain Morgan. It is quite different from the Coke.

No you mixed them together with some ice. Very gooood!!

-John Wayne

Originally posted by SXViper@Sep 22 2005, 05:57 PM
    No you mixed them together with some ice. Very gooood!!

[snapback]21584[/snapback]

Thanks for advice. Never tryed that. I added some rum only in the ice-cream and some cakes, during cooking them.

• I can't think of three, but I know one for sure. How about an official MGM/Sony release of The Waynamo The Director's Cut with all the added scenes, the intro, intermission, and outro music. I've got the VHS but I'm worried it'll fall apart everytime I watch it. For that matter, how about special editions of all John Wayne movies on DVD!

I'll have to think about the other two.