What The Hell Its My One Year Anniversary Here!

There are 13 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,999 times. The latest Post () was by Hondo Duke Lane.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by JOHNWAYNEABE@Oct 14 2005, 02:36 AM
    Pop the Champagne break out the JW DVD's time to party :cowboy:

[snapback]22006[/snapback]

Congratulations JOHNWAYNEABE! And just in time to celebrate with some new Duke DVD releases.
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Congratulations johnwayneabe,sorry for the lateness but just the same - hope you had a good time and a few good drinks.

-IHW

• Hi Everyone -
    I'm bringing back this little topic because I just realized that today is my one year anniversary on this board. WOW! It just doesn't seem that long. This year has passed quickly, in large part because of my association here. Thanks everybody for making this place one of great interest and reward!
    Cheers - Jay :D:D:D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 18 2005, 04:31 PM
    Hi Everyone -
    I'm bringing back this little topic because I just realized that today is my one year anniversary on this board. WOW! It just doesn't seem that long. This year has passed quickly, in large part because of my association here. Thanks everybody for making this place one of great interest and reward!

[snapback]23230[/snapback]

Congrats to both of you for being here a year. I think my year already passed but will not know for sure until I post this--will I? :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 18 2005, 05:02 PM
    Carl - I think you came aboard about a month before I did.
    Cheers - Jay ^^

[snapback]23239[/snapback]

Heh heh, apparently by one month & three days. :D

Cheers--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Jay

They say its a sign of getting old when the time flies by and for me this year is going supersonic, but Happy anniversary (all beit slightly belated)

Its been great having you with us and thanks again for your efforts. Looking forward to year two.

Regarda

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Congratulations Jay time fly's but its good time I hope you celebrated in the proper JW manner which consists of BBQ champagne good whisky and a festival of his movies! THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL ANNIVERSARYS HERE FORTH! :cowboy:

NOT THE BRANDY YOU DOPE!

• Hi Carl, Keith, Arthur and JohnWayneabe -
    Thank you all for the kind thoughts. It is very enjoyable being on this board and communicating with all of you. Looking forward to much more of it!
    Cheers - Jay :D:D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 18 2005, 11:31 PM
    Hi Everyone -

[snapback]23230[/snapback]

Hi Jay,
    Congratulations!
    You are the one who make this place interesting and enjoyable too.
    With best wishes,
    Vera

• Hey Jay,

You mean to tell me that you are celebrating a year (and three days)!!! I thought that you were only here for a month. :P Congratulations on your one year anniversary. It goes by quick doesn't it?

Glad you are here and looking forward to many many more.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote