What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,453,139 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I always liked Jordan - too bad he died so young. Never heard of Cypher.

Ditto.

Also, I think Richard Jordan's last role was as a Confederate General in: Gettysburg. He sure was a fine actor.

Also like yourself, I frequent Cracker Barrell and have seen their selection of DvDs for sale. I have been so tempted to buy some but have held off only because I did not know if they were quality DvDs or not.

Stumpy, please let me know how your Cracker Barrell purchase turned out, im interested in buying a few.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• let me know how your Cracker Barrell purchase turned out, im interested in buying a few.

The manufacturer's quality was okay but the episodes of "Maverick" weren't all that great. In fact the third episode, "Gun Shy", was one of the worst I've seen. First two were okay buy I remember many that were a lot better.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Well... I posted in the wrong thread. I did watch The Star Packer which was right after Arizona... so must have gotten confused. :hyper:

• The manufacturer's quality was okay but the episodes of "Maverick" weren't all that great. In fact the third episode, "Gun Shy", was one of the worst I've seen. First two were okay buy I remember many that were a lot better.

Thank you Stumpy, I appreciate your opinion on these. I guess this Friday i'll slide by C.B. and buy a dvd or two.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• William Hart in The Toll gate (1920). I'm impressed.

And a Keystone parody on Hart, His little pill (1916), amusing enough

I don't believe in surrenders.

• "The Proposition"

A lawman apprehends a notorious outlaw and gives him 9 days to kill his older brother, or else they'll execute his younger brother.

One of the dullest films I have ever seen.

"Rio Grande"

A true classic

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• I watched Firecreek with James Stewart and Henry Fonda. This is a good movie and great chemistry with the two actors. Must see for all.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Watched Open Range last night on AMC. I like this movie with Robert Duvall and Anntte Benning. They are great. And Costner was alright. A must see for a good western of today.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Three Faces West with you know who? :hyper: John Wayne! :hyper: I just got it in from DeepDiscount.com with Free Shipping.

What a great movie:martini_shaken:!

- John Wayne quote