What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,467,422 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This morn, re-watched a very god little known Ronald Reagan Western called: Law & Order. Everytime I watch it? I like it even more.Dang its hard to believe that he passed away seven years ago already :(

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• true grit, the last one with bridges in it not bad good if you havent seen the john wayne one some parts just like the orginial one though

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• "Jonah Hex" with Josh Brolin and John Malkovich. Supernatural western.

Hi Jay, did you like it and did you think it good enough to have on DvD? I'm asking since I see it for sale at wally world and have been tempted to buy-just haven't yet.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I've watched the new True Grit and did enjoy it. I just can't see how the Cohn Brothers can say they made it closer to the book than Duke's version. Not even close to being true. The ending was how the book ended, I'll give them that. But some of the actions of Labeef were not in the book, along with other things. Over all, a good flick, but Duke's is better! Of course.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

for john wayne 32 years death i watched

I am always watching Duke movies on this day too! After The Fighting Seabees I had to watch one of Duke´s western and watched New Frontier! - I like John Wayne´s Musquiteer movies...

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."