What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,457,514 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey, I watched that too!

It gets better with every showing-does it not? :wink_smile: :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Last night, I watched two more episodes from the short-lived TV series called: The Flash. For soapopera fans, it starred: John Wesley Shipp as the Flash, Amanda Pays as a Scientist at Star Labs, and Alex Desert as fellow Police Scientist along with the Flash's alter-ego.

All I say is that it's a darn shame that this series never lasted longer. :glare:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• After having watched the last season of Magnum P.I. recently, the Mrs. saw The Last Stand at Saber River, starring none other than Tom Selleck. It was reasonably priced and the blurb on the back sounded like a decent story line, so she bought it. We watched it the other night. Now anyone who's watched Magnum more than a couple of times knows that even in the most serious episodes, there is always something to laugh at, so for our 11-year old, the movie was too serious. To be sure, the story line didn't allow for much comic relief, but the adults enjoyed it. There was the added bonus of a short appearance of Harry Carey Jr. at the beginning of the film.

Chester :newyear:

• This morning on TCM and AMC respectively, I saw: Something not from the beginning on TCM but was an early Duke Western. Then I saw: Tall in the Saddle, and on AMC I saw: The Searchers. All in all-twas a VERY good morning ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• We watched The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin, a 1967 Disney offering starring Roddy McDowall and Suzanne Pleshette. It is based on the book By the Great Horn Spoon, and was quite well done. Very family friendly (some of the effects are downright hokey by today's standards). The big fight at the end is one of the funniest ones I have seen. Our son was practically rolling the floor, he was laughing so hard. For something totally light-hearted that you can enjoy with the kids, I'd recommend it. And the Mrs. says the book is great!

Chester :newyear:

• Watched Shane, and liked that Ben Johnson's character turned away from the dark side. Jack Palance makes a convincing bad guy.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• The Shootist. on TCM late last night.why I stayed up till two in the morning to watch a film I own on DVD, only shows the strength of the man.
    PS I'am going to bed early tonight only hope Duke not on the telly.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• "Silverado" (1985)

One of my personal favorites and several episodes of the coolest TV show ever:

"The Wild Wild West"
    Episodes watched:

'The Night Of The Simian Terror"
    "The Night Of The Undead"
    "The Night Of The Headless Woman"
    "The Night Of The Death Masks"

What a great show.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town