What Was The Last Western You Watched?

There are 5,995 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,467,370 times. The latest Post () was by Mboat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm watching now The Searchers,not in italian language,but in english (so the subtitles too for helping myself to understand all! ).
    :sleepy:
    I like the screenplay,'cause it is like to be inside a dream.
    John Wayne masterfully recited the Ethan Edwards' role.

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• Well i finally started watching monte walsh with tom selleck, only to have my dvd act up and stop the picture cold! That's ok, i hear it's pretty good, but i should watch the original with lee marvin first, anyone agree?

That'll Be the Day!

• It's one of my favorite ones too!
    Now I'm watching True Grit.

that's a good one too just bummed my dad won't let me bring it to school with me lol

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• Well i finally started watching monte walsh with tom selleck, only to have my dvd act up and stop the picture cold! That's ok, i hear it's pretty good, but i should watch the original with lee marvin first, anyone agree?

The original (Lee Marvin, Jack Palance) is a very good Western (one of my favorites, in fact) but I didn't care for the Selleck version at all.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Denver and the rio grande good western edmund o brien very underrated actor.good location sterling hayden good as a bad guy.will watch saddle the wind with robert taylor.great title song.
    Regards steven

• I just watched support your local sheriff,very very funny film.IMHO.

that is such a good movie i might have to watch it tonight :)

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]