How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,491 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all,

it's been COLD these past few days,
    and now there is snow falling in many
    parts of the country, it seems to have
    missed us here in Belfast. But I'm sure
    all the kids are keeping their fingers
    crossed that some comes our way.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• I think we are supposed to get another ""cold front" sometime on Friday. Today is warm, breezy, partly cloudy but still humid. >:-((

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi all,

Keith, I hope you and the family kept warm
    these pass few days. We didn't see any snow.
    Today the sun is out, but I hear we will have
    rain later.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Emmanuel, thanks and sure did!!
    Got back off our usual January holiday,
    and really felt the cold this year.
    However no snow, and today
    hey it's a lot milder and there's the sun!!
    Regards to you all, my friend

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• . . . I'll check the gauge in the morning and let y'all know . . .

So the latest reading was 3.8 inches, and the total rainfall since last Wednesday was 5.95 inches.

We got some pretty good rain this evening, so I'll be out there in the morning again, checking for the latest amount.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Well, we were 72F today and the low was 55F, but tomorrow will not even get to our low today. We are suppose to get to 42F and windy. We had rain today, but nothing serious.

See what we get here. Not like the midwest or the northeast. But we get the ups and downs.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Another cold spell is upon us here in South Texas. It's suppose to last a few days and be even colder Friday.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Same in North Texas. No precipitation though.

I honestly believe that this is the first winter in quite awhile that we've had a lot of really cold weather. And those poor folks in New York and such places are getting record snowfalls. This in the midst of that big debate about global warming.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Hey, Hey Hey! We saw some white stuff! :ohmy: You know it looks like southern cotton, and it floates in the air, and it melts into water. :stunned: You know what I am talking about. What is that Viper? Oh, it wasn't much. A few of them in the air with no view from a distance, but we had it. WHAT IS IT VIPER? :lightbulb:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• IT was SNOW!!!!!!

We actually are in a snow drought here believe it or not. Minnesota in a snow drought. I think we have had a total of like 20 inches so far this year. With maybe 4-6 inches on the ground. Very pathetic.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hey, Hey Hey! We saw some white stuff! :ohmy: You know it looks like southern cotton, and it floates in the air, and it melts into water. :stunned: You know what I am talking about. What is that Viper? Oh, it wasn't much. A few of them in the air with no view from a distance, but we had it. WHAT IS IT VIPER?

To some, it might appear to be manna from heaven . . . .

Chester :newyear:

P.S. The Mrs. says we had another 0.7" of rain the other night, bringing the total for the seven day period almost 7 inches of rain.