How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,020 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• bek

its the humity makes it feel like that, make sure you have planty of water with you. hard work in the paddocks makes it always feel about 10 degrees hotter than it really is over cast today could get rain hope mot till after i get into work tonight.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• It's overcast here, not sure whether it's going to rain or not. Doesn't seem that it's been hot enough.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• still over cast feels like we could be building up for some rain as the humity is rising not always a sign but it is really muggy, just hope it doesnt rain on christmas day,

cheers smokey

• Every time we read news stories like this, more doubts are cast on the theory of global warming. And every winter, we read stories like this.

I hear ya Stumpy. The proponents of global warming will just say that this type of weather happens because of global warming. Kind of reminds you of politicians and how they can spin everything to their advantage.

On a weather note, my area was just brushed by that storm in the article from Stumpy's post. We have maybe 2-3 inches, hard to tell with the wind. Cold and windy today. More snow for later on in the week, I hope!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• had a very warm day again today had some showers 23th but nothing yesterday hopefully it wont rain today, have been busy at work so missed the news and weather hopefully i will catch something on the telly before santa has to do the rounds hehe

cheers smokey

• Being early Christmas morning, it is cold outside in the mid 30's. And the fire is nice and warm. As I get ready to retire for the night, I look forward to a day of sunshine, and temps to the upper 50's. This is a grand day to share and I am so grateful for the things I have in my life.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• today was overcast but no rain, was cooler than we have had but nicely so. was cool enough to sit indoors to eat our cold meat and salad dinner. am as stuff as you wouldnt believe had a lovely day with the family, am going back to mums place tomorrow to help finish of the cold meat, ham and chicken this year.

cheers smokey

• Christmas Day was still cool but was becoming humid as the day/evening wore on. Today is a bit chillier, clear skies and high gusts of wind from the north making it feel even colder than it really is.

We now need some rain.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• they are watching a low of the coast in the coral sea, they say it could develop into a cyclone. it is east of frazier island if it developes they say it will happen over the weekend. if this happens i will be moving stuff from out of the garden into the shed and moving lots of things closer to the house and will have to look at tying them down.

showers of and on all day only 25.7C tonight

cheers smokey