How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 918,984 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This has been a weird winter season. It has been a very mild time with some hints of winter here and there. No snow in sight within a couple of hundred miles. Had plenty of rain lately, need it for the water tables. But just an overall dud of a season. I hardly wore my coat at all. Most of the time could go out in shorts. Not humid yet, but it's coming. Rain coming in as early as tomorrow, with temperatures near normal to above normal.

We've had our temperatures at least 20 degrees above normal 35 days this winter. Not looking forward to summer.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Slight cool front blew through and loving every second of it. If it never got more better temp-wise than what we have--about 65 F, that would be absolutely perfect.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Unheard of warmth for St. Paddy's Day in western New York. Good beer drinking weather!
    Took the dog for a stroll and everyone in the neighborhood is outside. It's like a prairie dog village when they all stick their heads out at the same time.

We deal in lead, friend.

• It's been so nice over the last week or so here in Maryland, that I actually had to cut my grass for the first time this year. That's a few weeks earlier than I usually start cutting. It seems we barely had a winter here. no snow to talk about at all. I love snow, so I felt robbed.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• It's been so nice over the last week or so here in Maryland, that I actually had to cut my grass for the first time this year. That's a few weeks earlier than I usually start cutting. It seems we barely had a winter here. no snow to talk about at all. I love snow, so I felt robbed.

Mark

I know how you feel, I was looking forward to all the snow here, and we had hardly any !!! Two days of snow, when we usually get two months !!! I've got a long list of garden jobs I'll be getting started, just seems way too early !

Dee x

• Well, here we are just getting into spring, and (WOW!), is this the first day of Summer? We are at 88. We did this last year. We skipped spring, and looks like a repeat. Why can't we just have 4 seasons of the year. And on top of that, we didn't have much of a winter either. I think that SXViper is crying right now, with the lack of snow in the upper midwest. Anyway, we are getting some much needed rain tomorrow and a little repreive from the heat to the lower 80's. Our normal high is suppose to be 70. I don't think we've been 70 or below in over a month. Another global warming summer. :wink_smile:

Just in case, that was a joke.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Rainy..Foggy..60 deg..and overcast..after 10 in a row 80 deg.days...in the midwest...Nice change...Got coffee AND THE SEARCHERS WILL BE ON IN 10 MINUTES..hAVE A GOOD DAY !!

A Man..should know how to handle a gun..Use it with Discretion...:cowboy:

• Rainy..Foggy..60 deg..and overcast..after 10 in a row 80 deg.days...in the midwest...Nice change...Got coffee AND THE SEARCHERS WILL BE ON IN 10 MINUTES..hAVE A GOOD DAY !!

I would have a great day if we had a major arctic cold front blow through with the temps staying below 40 F for at least 2 weeks. However, that's only a pipe dream. Looks like summer-and notice I didnt cap the 1st letter) is here to stay till at least mid November.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..