How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 918,416 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Nice Spring day, a bit breezy at times. Twenty more days till Summer.

Chester :newyear:

What are you talking about. It's been summer for over 20 days. :wink_smile: Alright, the official OFFICIAL first day of summer is 20 days. But you wouldn't know it on this side of the mountain.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• wELL WE DIDNT GET THAT """"""""""""COLD FRONT""""""""""""" BUT WE AT LEAST GOT A FEW CLOUDS TOWARDS sunset no rain-about 10 flashes of lightning and TWO booms of thunder >:-((((

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Now that's more like it..... The weather is great. A very cool morning around 57 and the humidity is low. It feels more like early spring. Gonna enjoy this, because it will not last. Maybe the only day, but it's worth it. Nice, Nice, Nice!

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Now that's more like it..... The weather is great. A very cool morning around 57 and the humidity is low. It feels more like early spring. Gonna enjoy this, because it will not last. Maybe the only day, but it's worth it. Nice, Nice, Nice!

We havent had any cool air here basically since Feb. Looks like the summer season has elongated--just like the football season. >:-((((((

• A real miserable wet and chilly day for the start of the Queen's Jubilee Celebrations !

Yep, same here Keith.
    After 4 weeks of lovely sunshine, they day of the diamond jubilee we have traditional British summer weather.... Rain!

I'm glad to say the village street party was still heaving with people.
    Had a great hog roast, beer tasting and listening to the ragtime band.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Think I could handle that, even if it was snowing!

Chester :newyear:

I'm with you there Chester,

everyone had a good time despite the weather.

Must admit after having a couple of the hand brewed Ales on offer and the Pork Crackling I didn't really notice the rain!

• Dooley, would you consider adopting me?

Here in miserable Upstate New York, we set a daily record for rainfall yesterday. My toes are webbing over. We also had marble size hail stones which sounded like shotgun pellets hitting the house. It's a good thing I drink already or I'd have to start.

We deal in lead, friend.

• If he does? ill need a forwarding address to send you what I will try getting out this week ;-))

• I can't believe how much the weather is not that bad. Get rid of the humidity, and it is actaully very nice out. There is a breeze, which is a rare treat this time of year. Suppose to get some rain tomorrow. We need that. Not as much as you guys out west. See that the fires are in full swing already. But we'll take it here. Suppose to be in the 80's tomorrow. Hope the humidity is absent.

- John Wayne quote

• Gorch,
    Plenty of room here but not sure how the wife would cope with 2 Duke fans in the house :wink_smile:
    Grey and overcast again but not raining.

• a cold front has come in sleet and snow in tenterfield just across the boarder, getting down to 0 or below tonight winter has come inlooking forward to summer

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"