How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 908,938 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HOT and over a hundred here also. Rained a LOT night before last, but you would never know it.....dry as a bone. And I just sold my 3 ton AC unit.....go figure! KP

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Muggy here all day but dry in Dalbeattie for a change! The rain fell all round the area but missed us.I said to a woman in the shop "the sun always shines on the good you know" and she tells me "the devil looks after his own"
    Not sure about that one:devil_smile:

• Something very unusual happen to me today. Something hit me in the head and face. I thought it was someone spitting on me, but it was clear and cool, and rather small wet particles. I think it was called rain. Don't get me wrong, it didn't rain that much that long but it was really great to see. Made my day. The first one in 4 weeks. Hope to not wait that long for the next one.

Still muggy and hot overall. How long til winter?

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Something very unusual happen to me today. Something hit me in the head and face. I thought it was someone spitting on me, but it was clear and cool, and rather small wet particles. I think it was called rain. Don't get me wrong, it didn't rain that much that long but it was really great to see. Made my day. The first one in 4 weeks. Hope to not wait that long for the next one.

Hondo,
    If you ever fancy an education in rain I'm sure Keith or myself would be happy to oblige. We're both experts on the subject!

Having said that, this morning is looking fine and sunny.

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Hondo,
    If you ever fancy an education in rain I'm sure Keith or myself would be happy to oblige. We're both experts on the subject!

Having said that, this morning is looking fine and sunny.

Told you we live on different planets.
    It poured down all night and it's still raining!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Are you sure it wasnt a passing flock of Seagulls? :lol::lol::lol: That happened to me once when i was with my mother and we were boarding a rive boat to tour the River walk in San Antonio.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well, here in the foothills of the Blue Ridges, in NC it is still obsessively hot. It rains, and an hour later you would never know it. I am praying for some cooler weather. Sure takes the starch out of you! KPKEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• So I posted this morning it was bright and sunny. No sooner ad I done this it started to rain... And it still is 12 hours later!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• we have had some really cold mornings been down to -5 warming up to a cold 18 during the day summer must surely be coming soon cant take much more of this cold weather i want it to be hot and sunny, no rain this summer please lol

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"