How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,573 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Feb 20 2006, 01:25 PM
    Same here just up the road from you, Carl. Unfortunately, drizzle is the key word here. I haven't heard anyone say we'll get a significant amount of rain out of this. We are finally getting a taste of winter, but it's still not cold enough to kill off the bugs before spring.
    Cheers - Jay -_-

[snapback]27611[/snapback]

Hi Jay, I HEAR ya. Today is the same as yesterday but no drizzle. Yesterday's total amounted to 1/200th of an inch. :(

Not only are the bugs out in full force here, but so are the pidgeons (whom I despise) the Grackles and Seagulls (whom I don't mind at all.)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• When we left our house EARLY Sunday morning, it had been pouring rain around here, and when I arrived at our destination in far Northern California (a six hour drive away), it was beautiful and sunny. Chilly, but sunny!

Today, when we drove home, it was sunny the whole way!

California is surely a state of wide contrasts - cold and snowy in the northernmost points, and down in San Diego, it's beach weather. In the westernmost parts (i.e. the Sierra Nevada mountains), it's even colder than northern CA - and way more snow!

Chester :newyear:

Originally posted by Senta@Feb 21 2006, 04:10 PM
    The weather is just fine here, but anyway I catched cold :(

[snapback]27706[/snapback]

I hope you get over the cold quickly Senta. I also wish I could send you some nice hot chicken soup as well, to help you along. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by Senta@Feb 21 2006, 03:10 PM
    The weather is just fine here, but anyway I catched cold :(

[snapback]27706[/snapback]

From what I hear on this board, a bowl of Duke's chili might do the trick! :lol:
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Well last weekend when I left to go snowmobiling in northern MN it was -18F. When I got to northern MN it was -34F. But it did warm up to -2F during the day. By Sunday though it was 10-15F out so the cold spell did not last that long.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• It's been raining heavy on and off today, it's been in between 20-25C most of the day. Ahh so much fun being out in the country, riding horses, and breaking cattle into halter in the rain <_< Lucky I had my good ol' Driz-A-Bone with me.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• We got a quarter-inch of rain Saturday morning - need a lot more. Weather people are predicting mid-80 temps by the middle of this week. No rain predicted 'til the weekend. Still very dry in these parts, pardners!
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hello All
    I think in terms of too cold for shorts or too hot for pants. Just the now it's 2 cool for knees, but soon by gar it's gonna b 2 hot for jeans. murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

Originally posted by chester7777@Feb 27 2006, 12:32 AM
    It's raining cats and dogs here right now, I'll give you a rainfall total in the morning!

[snapback]28025[/snapback]

I was too busy this morning to get on the 'puter, but overnight we had 2.75". Since 6 AM this morning, we've had an additional 1.15". More heavy rain is forecasted overnight, and on and off rain for the week.

I'll keep you posted! :rolleyes:

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Rained Saturday at least 2 inches, and a wet cold day.
    Sunny Sunday with temps at 52F.
    Sunny and warmer Monday with morning temps at 27F and getting up to 60F.
    Sunny and much warmer Tuesday with morning temps at 32F warming to 73F.

You tell me what's going on here. We went up about 40F in four days.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Originally posted by Phantomstranger@Feb 27 2006, 06:16 PM
    It's pouring

[snapback]28070[/snapback]

Phantomstranger, where are you from? I don't remember :rolleyes: .

It got REAL windy around here, after the last time I posted! Lots of tree debris on the ground, and power outages in the area (although obviously we still have power). Wires down closed a local thoroughfare, hopefully they'll have it open by morning.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Hi All

We have a little snow this morning,
    That's only the second time this winter.
    It won't last to long, will be gone by
    the time kids get out of school this
    afternoon.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.