How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 927,654 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Nov 30 2006, 12:32 PM
    That "blue norther" came in this morning like nobody's business! The weathercasters were saying our temperatures would drop during the day to the mid to low fifties, but as I'm posting this, the temperature is 37 degrees F and will get no warmer than 47 :unsure: . Spotty rain, but no freezing precipitation is expected.
    Cheers - Jay :D

[snapback]37338[/snapback]

Tis true, the front came barreling through this morning w/ little rain. Don't know what the temps were before and don't know what they are now but, if yer standing out in the wind wearing shorts, T-shire and sandals--well, you aint feeling very warm at the moment. But I still like the cold. :D:D

PS, no freezes here tonight.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Boy did we get colder. No rain, well we only got one tenth of an inch. We are about to get another shot of cold weather Sunday with no rain or snow (what's that). Temps are in the 50's and as cold as the upper 20's, low 30's.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Cold nights and moderate days. We are about to get another shot of cold weather with temps in the teens this weekend for lows. Still no rain. Suppose to be warmer next week.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Tell me my friends across the pond in the U.K. How unusual is it to have tornadoes in your place? I have never heard of it though I know it does happen anywhere around the world, but more frequently in the U.S.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• Oh, I forgot, we are windy and getting very cold. Suppose to get to 23 tonight and even colder tomorrow. Still no rain. We haven't had but about a tenth of an inch in about a month.

Yes, I know that's not very cold in the north but it is in the deep south.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• About the tornadoes in London and elsewhere in England. I was watching a program on the Weather Channel day before yesterday and they said that England averages about 30 tornadoes a year and they very rarely get reported in the news shown over here.

I know that even Germany gets them. One was reported touching down somewhere in Germany sometime back during the Summer.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• We had 2.75 inches of rain this past weekend. When it rains around here, the temperature goes up some - we were having temps in the upper twenties and low thirties for many nights in a row, until the rain came - then overnight lows went to the upper forties.

Winter . . . gotta love it . . . or not . . . .

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Let's see, in Alabama we get a variety of weather and seem to be not experiencing any rain; oh wait we are getting rain. Temps are in the 70's lows in the 50's. Very mild weather. And we will be getting warmer tomorrow. We will be in the mid 70's. We are getting the weather from the Pacific coming from straight west, and nothing from the north.

We usually get more rain from the pacific, but that's not happening. The systems get dried up with the exception of this system but it will be gone later tonight. Not a long drawn out system.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• Well, I will give you a report on the weather in Raleigh/Durham, NC. Its in the upper 50's to lower 60's, partly sunny. Nice change from my home from when I left, it was in the 20's!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Had a shower last night, but other than that's its been hot, hot, hot.

I really do hate summer.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Started the day of REALLY hot, then around 3.30 a few storms starting floating around, now they're circling about and have had a good lot of rain so far.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• I'm dreamin' of a desert Christmas.......Oh, that's not a dream, it's a reality. I guess we are in for another long hot summer. Oh, we are still in that mode! When are we going to get relief and RAIN!!!!!

We have had .30 inches of that in 6 weeks. And no forecast of any soon. We were told that the el`nino was going to soak us and flood us, but none. That was going to keep the weather mild. We are getting the mild stuff.

My yard is roasted and we just hit 79F today. Not sure what the Christmas forecast is but we are typical summer weather. I know that 79F is not summer like conditions, but we are 28F above normal and if we get that in the summer we will be around 123F, so look where we might be heading.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote