How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 917,069 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This morning at 8 AM, it was 50º F after an overnight low of 50º F. The temp went up to 62º F, now there is a cold front coming through and the temperature has dropped to 48º F - noticeable change, to say the least. We had a quarter of an inch of rain overnight, then just a few sprinkles the rest of the day.

Mrs. C :angel1:

• We've had about 3 inches total of rain since Thursday. On Thurs it was cold, fri was about 78 degrees, and another "cold front" is coming through right now.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• We've had about 3 inches total of rain since Thursday. On Thurs it was cold, fri was about 78 degrees, and another "cold front" is coming through right now.

Carl - don't you love this crazy weather? We got a little over an inch with this system.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Carl - don't you love this crazy weather? We got a little over an inch with this system.

Hi Jay, absolutely! The early mornings and late nights are crisp n cold, just the way it ought to be year round :-)) Finally having less humidity and I can better enjoy being outdoors.

The recent syatem, we got near 3 inches of rain, and from the one that just came through, we got about another inch of rain. This year seems to be looking to be a better year (rain-wise) than the last two years. Least im hoping that will be the case.

Best regards-_Carl.

• Cold! Damn cold! In the past 2 1/2 weeks we have gotten 40 inches of snow, and another storm is on the way. Supposed to dump another foot on us by Sunday. Temps have been from -13 over night to 35 during the day. I'm getting just a little tired of this. Between shoveling snow, getting the vehicles stuck, and old Arthur-Itis bothering me, I just might move to Arizona with Chili Bill!
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• We've been hot, Hot, HOT! Well hot for January. We had a lot of fun yesterday with severe weather and tornados in the area (thankfully no touchdown or a lot of damage). We didn't get any severe weather in my area but not too far from me.

Today we are so cool. We dropped 20F in 24 hours. And suppose to get to freezing the next few nights. And more seasonable for a while.

Cheers, :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We've had cool nights, daytime temps in the low to mid sixties, but by the end of the week, they are predicting night time temperatures down in the teens!!!

If there is any precipitation, it could be snow . . . !

Hey, Colorado Bob, it sure seems you are getting hit hard by that . . . global warming :stunned: . . . or not!

Chester :newyear:

• Cold! Damn cold! In the past 2 1/2 weeks we have gotten 40 inches of snow, and another storm is on the way. Supposed to dump another foot on us by Sunday. Temps have been from -13 over night to 35 during the day. I'm getting just a little tired of this. Between shoveling snow, getting the vehicles stuck, and old Arthur-Itis bothering me, I just might move to Arizona with Chili Bill!
    Colorado Bob

Well Bob, send some of that snow and cold up to Minnesota. The snowmobilers and ice fisherman are having a hard time of it this year. Believe it or not they are finally predicting seasonal high's in the teens for the next couple weeks. It has been running 10-20 degrees warmer since around Thanksgiving here in Minnesota.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Well I think the weather has gone upside down.Yesterday we had a stunning +16°C where we normally should have something in the area of around zero.Nighttemperatures are as high as +12°C.Thats like what we have in a "normal" summernight...

• We have cloud cover today with light winds, more humidity (yuk) and still awaiting some of the cold air that blew through Colorado Bob's area.

• We've been seasonal which is unusual (in the 50'sF, lows in the low 30's) and windy with sun, but we are about to get a heat wave of 70'sF throughout the weekend, and storms.

Next week we might have some interesting weather.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• What month is this? We are at 74F, and overcast skies. Not sure when we are getting cooler or colder. It was suppose to happen today. We'll see what happens.

Cheers :cool:

- John Wayne quote

• Cold gray day, sleet this morning with about and inch of snow on the ground. Luckily all the damaging ice went to the south of us. Supposed to be down to 0 tonite. brrr

Baby Sis
    :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara