How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 917,161 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Viper, how's the snow? We are mighty cold ourselves. It was around 21F with a high of around 45F with some wind. I am enjoying this somewhat. Can't wait to get some snow. No, we don't have any in the forecast.

We are suppose to get rain by Thursday. We'll see.

Cheers :cool:

Very bad year as far as snow goes, in fact the upper midwest is in a snow drought this year. I am glad I sold my sled last spring. I am looking forward to a much better year and will have a new sled next fall/winter.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Very bad year as far as snow goes, in fact the upper midwest is in a snow drought this year. I am glad I sold my sled last spring. I am looking forward to a much better year and will have a new sled next fall/winter.

I have a friend who just moved to Michigan from California, and I guess they've had snow for quite awhile (she says her 8 year old is tired of the snow now). She's on the upper peninsula, a couple of blocks from Lake Michigan. Every time she tells me about the snow, I think of you, Todd, and how you haven't had much.

Mrs. C :angel1:

P.S. Our weather is cold in the morning - lower thirties - but nice in the afternoon - low sixties. We did have an inch of rain Saturday night.

• We've been more like normal, and with some rain. Will be cold this weekend in the 40'sF and lows in the 20's tonight and 30's after.

What a storm in Florida. Heading there next week to Miami.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well, we hit -14F last night and expect to hit -18 or -19F tonight. Did not get above zero today so it was a good day to be inside and watch some movies and then the Colts go on to victory--Sorry, I am a Vikings fan and I didn't want the Bears winning. Plus, Dungy has a Minnesota connection.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Todd, wanna trade? We'll send you some 70's if you send us some snow. :D

Mild here today, humid, slight winds from the Sounteast; and lots of humidity.

(SIGH) I AINT ready for this kind of weather yet. >:-((

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Like Carl, we're having beautiful springlike weather, but things go back to normal for our area with chillier temps and some (maybe) rain by the weekend.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"