How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 927,734 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Settlng into summer heat, though temps are still a little below average - low nineties and partly cloudy days. Had a lot of rain in May and June and a little into July, but we seem to be drying out now!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• The heat and humidity were horrible here this morning but, the humidity lowered some this afternoon and its not too terrible out ther now--with the seabreeze.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Heat is gone and was replaced with a nice cool breeze tonight. Wish we would have gotten the rain before the cooler air came in though.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Man are we muggy!

Our Dew point reached around 78F, and it is almost unbearable. We got a little relief yesterday, not as good as Monday, but had about seven hundredths on Tuesday and a little today (not much but a little). Suppose to be less humid tomorrow but hotter with a very little chance of rain.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We actually woke up to a really nice day today, about 60 when the wife left for work and I left for the doctor's. Now it's around 84 so back inside for me.

• I think one of these years (hopefully) im going to move to either: The Land of Lincoln or to The Land of the Vikings. To Southerners thats, either to Illinois or Minnesota. I love the weather you guys get during our hot humid summers.

Today, a repeat of yesterday. :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

• rain send us some of that stuff that falls out of the sky. if you any to spare send it down under we are parched no one is flat on their bellys drinking down under.
    rain beautiful rain

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I think one of these years (hopefully) im going to move to either: The Land of Lincoln or to The Land of the Vikings. To Southerners thats, either to Illinois or Minnesota. I love the weather you guys get during our hot humid summers.

Its been mid to upper 70's the last 2 days. down around 50 at night. Great sleeping weather. I am glad to live where I am, the heat drives me nuts, just ask my wife!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Its been mid to upper 70's the last 2 days. down around 50 at night. Great sleeping weather. I am glad to live where I am, the heat drives me buts, just ask my wife!!!

We had several days in the seventies, and today it inched up into the eighties. But last night, the low was 48º F - GREAT sleeping weather.

The heat drives me nuts - just ask my family! Todd, you are a man after my own heart!

Mrs. C :angel1:

Don't come to Illinois... the humidity keep me indoors most of the summer. I do outside for 5 min and I'm dripping wet from the humidity.

• Come on out to California, 20 million illegal aliens can't be all wrong.

The weather where we are is generally very good. Some parts can be unbearable at times (unless you're into really hot weather, 24/7), but in our neck of the
    (red)woods, we can be assured it WILL cool off at night.

Now being able to afford to move here . . . that's another thing. The great weather comes with a price.

Chester :newyear:

• Its been mid to upper 70's the last 2 days. down around 50 at night. Great sleeping weather. I am glad to live where I am, the heat drives me nuts, just ask my wife!!!

Todd, Jim, Sue, you call THAT heat? (70's 80's) :ohmy: Were going to be constantly in the upper 90's till that first cold air comes our way. :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: And sticky too.

• Don't come to Illinois... the humidity keep me indoors most of the summer. I do outside for 5 min and I'm dripping wet from the humidity.

What is the normal humidity percentage there in Illinois?

Here it's almost never below 87% and is always hovering between 87% and 97%. We do have rare days when its down to about 65% - which I almost can't even feel.

I hate that too. I go outside and just stand or sit in the shade, and I sweat so much it feels like someone turend on a waterhose and aimed it at me for a few minutes. I especially hate taking a shower, having to go outside and do something-only to be soaking-wet in a few minutes - ruining that set of clothes for the day. :stunned: