How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 928,245 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well we got down to -10F last night. Suppose to get to only 0F tonight then the warmup comes, damn I hate warm temps in the winter. It only lasts 4 days then we go back to below freezing, I hope.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Well, all the weathermen were wrong last night. They said we aint getting into the upper 20's well, we did according to my thermometer that's nailed next to the door. We got down to as cold as about 23 degrees. Hang dawg I was freezing. Today was very cool to downright cold. I know that when I leave the library shortly, that im going to be freezing my ears off-on the way to my car.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well, all the weathermen were wrong last night.

Well, they were right in our neck of the woods. They've been predicting storms this week, with the first coming in today, and it sure did. So far today, we've had 0.83" of rain (not the most we've had in a day, to be sure, but the most we've had in a long time). More rain coming for the weekend.

With the rain come mild temperatures - upper forties to mid-fifties will be the biggest spread of high to low we'll see for a few days.

Chester :newyear:

• Lookiung like it might be going to rain, will know in about 30-40 minutes whether it will or not.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• we have had rain on and off all day, we have 2 lows of the coast causing all of this rain sure love this liquid sunshine we are having, has caused the temps to drop a little. they say we could have some sunshine early next week the rain again later in the week

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hey Chester hang in there. It looks like a wild storm for you for a while. Keep him and the family in your prayers gang. He's in for a rough ride.

My weather is getting milder today and the weekend. We were in the low 50's today and one more night below freezing (around 27) before we stay on the liquid side of the thermometer. Tomorrow we will be in the low 60's and by next week going back to the 70's.

Wish we would stay cool for a while.

Cheeres :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We had a lot of rain today, most I have seen in a long time. Our street flooded up past the sidewalks and several city streets where closed. The rain has let up a lot over the past few hours, but we have one more round tomorrow.

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• We had a lot of rain today, most I have seen in a long time. Our street flooded up past the sidewalks and several city streets where closed. The rain has let up a lot over the past few hours, but we have one more round tomorrow.

The weather news says they're expecting 10 feet of snow in the mountains. That's a lot of snow.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• wow was on the chat when a thunder storm came rolling in exited very quickly from here forgot to sign off and storm was upon us. good thing i did what i did as not 10mins later we had a lighting strike not far from my place which caused us to have a short blackout, if i have of still been online i think i might have had a fried computer. rain has been falling on and of since then, is 29.5C at 11:52pm so we are still warm. flooding has happened about 1 hours drive from where i live but touch wood we havent had any local flooding

cheers smokey

• chester

sorry to hear that you came home with the wog, have been telling you for years bring it home and it wont leave :wink_smile: . rug up stay dry and drink plenty of lemon and honey drinks spiked with a little of your favourite drink :wink_smile: :wink_smile:

have had rain on and off again today not raining at the moment has still been hot with all this rain humity is going up, have another low of the coast

cheers smokey

• . . . drink plenty of lemon and honey drinks spiked with a little of your favourite drink :wink_smile: :wink_smile:

Yeah, the Mrs. set me up real good, with a real bug mug . . . honey, lemon, and :wink_smile: - I sleep real well!

Well, the rain has started again, but the power's on and the wood-burning stove is well stocked. Temps in the forties.

Chester :newyear:

• Getting dryer and dryer around here - another cloudless day. Weatherfolks don't see any rain in sight for at least the next week. They keep saying that we have a chance for some precip from time to time, then it turns out to be a washout (pun intended).
    Wish there was a way to send some of that rain overflow that some of you folks are contending with this way.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• We are currently in the very warm mold (near record temperatures), and about to get hit with some heavy weather tomorrow. We received a third of an inch of rain for the first rain of the year. After this storm system passes we will get the cold stuff back. What a fickled winter we had.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote