How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 928,665 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Upper 90's, Humid and Very Hazy. Rain in the area, but none at my house. Much of the same except less rain.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well, we've started our sunniest, warmest month, with nothing but, rain, rain, rain

Send it our way, Keith, please!

We second that! Not that we have ANY reason to expect rain around here during the summer. Our rainy season is at least three months away.

If we see a few sprinkles the whole summer, that's the most we can expect.

We have had really wonderful weather the past week, though. Warm days, cool nights - temps ranging from 50 to about 90 in any 24 hour period.

Don't you wish the weather would just spread more evenly? No flooding in one area, no drought in another? Makes sense to me . . .

Mrs. C :angel1:

• It's hitting 106 it's too stinking hot. Can't wait till fall, world series, football, fishing and hunting and no more grass to mow. yippee,

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• We have another tropical storm in the Gulf of Mexico, "Eduardo," that is supposed to make landfall near Galveston tomorrow. Conditions are favorable for it to reach hurricane strength by the time it hits land! From there as a strong low pressure area, it is predicted to pass near San Antonio, bringing with it some rain (but not extensive flooding, thank goodness).

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Eduardo is missing us and taking the moisture (rain), but it didn't take the humidity. Boy is it HOT!

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• well the ekka has arrived in town and so have the westerly winds, days are lovely but the nights a still cold going to 3C tonight, not long now and we will warm on up

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• At this point it looks like its moving more northwest so the northern part of Texas will get more rain out of this than we in South Texas!

So far not a single drop out of Fast Eddie.

Lots of clouds but no moisture. But at least the clouds have had the effect of cooling things a bit.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• At this point it looks like its moving more northwest so the northern part of Texas will get more rain out of this than we in South Texas!

Well, we got one shower out of the whole thing amounting to about a quarter inch of rain. Cooler temperatures for 1 1/2 days. Baah!:vomit:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• It was hot in Atlanta today as its been all week. Then this afternoon it rained and it looks like it will cool off. Just in time for me to leave tomorrow. Thank god I will be back in Minnesota and 80 F for a high!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hallelujah - when I got up this morning we were actually getting a few (very few) drops of moisture from the remnants of Fast Eddie.

De gustibus non est disputandum