How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 919,744 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• It is getting ready to rain here in SC tonight - I just hope it is done by morning, so I can get out on my Harley and ride, ride, ride! :wink_smile:

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• It is getting ready to rain here in SC tonight - I just hope it is done by morning, so I can get out on my Harley and ride, ride, ride! :wink_smile:

Be verrrrrrry careful on that thing, Ladybug - my younger brother has wiped out twice on his Softtail Classic and managed to survive, don't ask me how.

The last time I got on a bike (in 1979), I almost got killed so I ain't been on one since.

De gustibus non est disputandum

I'm jealous. I miss riding, but peace in the house is more important. My wife hates motorcycles thanks to my M-N-Law. She brain washed her from an early age. Grrrrrrr.

Stumpy is right be safe. Some great places to ride in SC. Columbia is nice, but the Chester, York, Lancaster countys are the best for riding. You have a rt 322 which runs through those SC countys as we do here in Pa.

• I'm jealous. I miss riding, but peace in the house is more important. My wife hates motorcycles thanks to my M-N-Law. She brain washed her from an early age. Grrrrrrr.

Stumpy is right be safe. Some great places to ride in SC. Columbia is nice, but the Chester, York, Lancaster countys are the best for riding. You have a rt 322 which runs through those SC countys as we do here in Pa.

Awww! Thanks guys! I'll be careful, I promise. I usually don't go too aweful far from home by myself. I can't wait till we get a trailer and can head up to my home state of WV - can't wait to ride the mountains. Take care.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Down in the 30's last night and should be that way tonight. Almost put the heat on when it only got up to the low 40's today. Burrrr.

ShortGrub, i'd be happy with that right now buddy

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• last night was horrible - rain and cold winds all night but today has been lovely - sunny and cold (typical autumn day) - wouldn t mind if it stayed like this but hate the rain

"Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke

• Well, today in north Texas we had one of those drastic temperature drops I mentioned earlier in the thread. Yesterday it was probably 75 or 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Today it's more like 50 or 55. Takes some getting used to.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• overcast today and a bit chilly. autumn is well and truely here now,the trees are shedding their leaves and the nights are drawing in

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit