How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 919,613 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Stumpy,

Is that your New Red Truck wth the Snow On It ?
    :omg:
    I am not sure if this old Desert Rat can take 3 more months of Weather !
    :unsure:

Bill

No, Bill, my new truck is a midnight blue. The red one I gave to my daughter about 3 years ago when her old jalopy bit the dust and she didn't have money to buy another.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• More from North Dakota. :))):
    BTW, the picture of that yardstick was in the middle of my back yard, in a flat, level spot. That was not in a drift.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• No snow, but windy cold air. According to our weather people here, the cold air is coming from the snow up in the northwest of us which has over 59% of the country in snow, and the air is that bone chilling. We are getting in the upper 20's with wind chill in the 10's. And it is getting worse. We are to end the year with more rain (cold rain), and colder temps soon enough. No end in site from what I'm hearing.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• we are having rain this side of the country which is the result of a cyclone crossing the coast on the other side of the country, it crossed up near broome in western australia, wish it would stop as this rain will be causing delays in the building of the lads new school, which has moved to their new place in school road redbank plains.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Cold, Colder, Still even Colder. They are forcasting for the first time I've heard in a long time, SNOW by Thursday, and we mean a lot of snow. This is Central Alabama, and this will cover the entire state except the southeast corner of the state. We will be around 20 tonight, and 18 tomorrow night. The highs are around 40.

Stay tuned!

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• very very cold.
    woke up this morning with no heat.air in the lines.had to bleed radiator.valve was broken.got fixed.now i have heat.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! We are at 19 in Central Alabama . Warmer than New York City. They are at 21 right now.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• We are this morning at 17 while Anchorage, AK is 30. At this rate we must be colder than the North Pole.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• wet wet wet they say we are going to get sunshine ha ha there is another cyclone of the NT we will get the rain from that as well but other than that it is still lovely and warm

cheers smonkey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Chester you better get that fire burning. It's 12 here in central Oklahoma with a wind chill of 10 below. Lows around zero tonight with wind chills around 20 below for the next few days. schools are closed. the roads are clear but I think they don't want any kids trying to walk to school or the cost of heating them will be tremendous with all the budget shortfalls. I swicthed my heat pump over to electric heat, I got homeade chciken noodle soup on the stove, tomorrows menu is beans and hamhocks and potato soup for saturday. John wayne on my tube with tivo, some good coffee and maybe a nap. I'm stocked up with smokes so life is good so far. My german shepherd though is going nuts being couped up and my 3 cats are driving me crazy. The wind is blowing at 30mph with gust to 50. I need Al Gore to come to Harrah with all his hot air and maybe he could bring about man made global warming. Though with temps like this I have a good excuse to do nothing except watch JW movies, wife says it makes no difference about the weather, I always have an excuse to watch JW. Sorry for the rambling Maybe I'm actually going nuts after 1 ft of snow last week to bitter cold this week.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• We are going to get down to -15F tonight and tomorrow night will be -20F or colder. We won't even talk about windchills. We also received 3-4 inches of snow last night and through the day today. This is turning into a good winter so far!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• :tounge_smile:Hi

I got out today the first time since Tuesday because we needed to go shopping. More snow expected tomorrow and Sunday. Extreme cold forecast for the next few days. Complete chaos throughout the country.
    All our experts forecast a barbecue summer it was cold and wet - and a warm winter so far its been freezing.
    How do you become an expert?

Regards

Arthur :baaa::

Walk Tall - Talk Low