How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 916,690 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• the sun was out today after 6 days,and it was a warm day.getting fedup of the rain,but were heading into thw winter so i be expecting lot's of rain.

• Rainy the past couple days here in SC....supposed to get down to 59 tonight...oooooooo! Bring on the cold weather!!!! WOO HOO! :thanksgiving: (xmastree)

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• All I can say is, I'm glad this scorcher of a summer appears to be yielding to the calender. It's been miserably hot in Texas this summer but temperatures the past week or so have been considerably cooler, especially in the early morning hours.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• raining and they are saying we could be in for a wet summer looks like i will have to buy a pair of wellies still cool at night but if the sun is out we are having great days nice and warm

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• well im done with this rain, dams are full to over flowing, ground is so wet that it cant take any more so it is getting boggy, just wish the sun would come back out and dry us up. other than yaht just your typical summer season :))):

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• In a word; AWESOME!!!!!!! We do need rain. A foot below normal, but can't conplain about this weather at all.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote