Do You Remember This

There are 129 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 30,463 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi gang just waiting to see if Kevin wants the last Spot.
    The rough sketch is a an approx of what the painting may looklike it may changes as ideas pop into my head.
    So folks i think you can start taking those photos. Please see your
    character and get your body shot and headshot as close to that as possible. also your head if you can get it facing the right way that will be great.
    So i need

FULL BODY SHOT (see character for detail)
    CLOSE UP HEAD SHOT(AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE HIGHEST RESOLUTION)
    ALSO HEIGHT EYE AND HAIR COLOUR.
    if you have any question don't be frightened to ask won't bite i promise.
    Then i can get started.
    Thanks
    Chance(Graham)

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Well shoot! Here I am again, day late and a dollar short. Oh well. Hey, Chance if you ever do a third one, let me place my reservation now, okay? I'm still looking forward to seeing this upcoming picture though.
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• if anyone wants any alteration to their character pleas let me know now.(style of clothing mens and womens , guns and gunbelt, hats etc )
    Ladies with shorthair would you like long instead?
    Thanks lookforward to getting started

Originally posted by CHANCE@Mar 16 2006, 09:05 AM
    Hi gang just waiting to see if Kevin wants the last Spot.

[snapback]29483[/snapback]

CHANCE,

I spoke with Kevin on the phone today, and if there is still a spot, he would very much like to be in the picture.

I'll let him know about getting photos to you.

Chester :newyear:

• Thanks chester thats great looking forward to getting started soon.
    Well folks got everyone now so get those photos taken.lol
    Sorry Colorado bob wish i wish i could squeeze you in but next one you'll be on top of the list.
    Chance

• yeah might have my ugly mug on a wanted poster or an arm or leg showing lol
    or my face may lower the tone of the painting
    lol
    Chance :artist::jump::stunned:

• Hi Chance,
    It will be great if you will be there too.
    Regards,
    Senta :rolleyes:

• Thanks Chance. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm looking forward to seeing this one. I think it is really great that you're doing this, especially as it gives us a chance to see some of the folks on the board.
    Best,
    Colorado Bob

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Theres no time limit Bek as soon a you think your happy with the photos send them on as long a there a clear picture and your happy with the results. May take a while for the rest to sennd their photos in.
    So when your ready.
    Chance