3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,986 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :jump: Carl congratulations on making 3500 posts! :jump:Man you're booking on this board! :gossip:Keep on posting and you'll pass :sport:Chester and the Mrs...... very soon. Thanks for all your contributions on this message board.:cake: Here's drinking to you!:beer:

Cheers :cool; Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I finally made it to the big 30! That is the big 3000!!Thanks to all who made this a very special place. I just love coming here and reading such great posts and replying and making topics here. I have to always thank my spcial friend, Kevin for making this board and letting us share our thoughts and wishes here on this board. And also to Chester and the Mrs...... for their friendship too. There are so many here and I don't want to leave anyone out, but thanks for your friendship as well.

Well see you soon at 4000!

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Huray for Ringo and Hondo for your recent milestones. The posts have been steady lately and that's a good thing. We never tire of reading and posting here. I hope it will always be that way. Never tire of John Wayne, eh? :thumbs_up:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey, Mike - I must have missed your passing 3000 posts somewhere along the line.
    CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done!:jump: :jump:
    Keep climbing toward the rarefied 4000!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thanks to all of you for the kind words and tributes. This means more to me than you can imagine. I love visiting here and sharing my time talking about and learning about John Wayne. He means so much to me and I think more so today because of all of you.

I appreciate your support and will continue to enjoy my time here for years to come. I'll catch you and Chester, Carl. :teeth_smile:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• Just getting a jump :jump:start on my friend Carl, he is about to post his 3600th post here and may miss out on his many contributions. :laugh: So I want to congratulate him for his posting here and reaching another milestone.:punk:

Congratualations Ringo for posting your 3600th post! :beer:Keep 'em coming.:sport:

Cheers :cool: Hondo

- John Wayne quote