3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,875 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Jay, Keith, let me add my belated CONGRATS for your newest achievements here. Thanks for helping make this a place I can enjoy myself at.

PS, if anyone else has reached a new milestone and I missed saying somehting, please let this cover yours as well.

C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Let me add my hearty congratulations to you, Keith. I agree with everything chester said. Great additions you are making and to reach 3800 posts.....simply awesome! :thumbs_up:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• CONGRATULATIONS,
    Keith,
    in advance on reaching a fantastic
    3900 POSTS!!! :gora::gora::gora::gora:
    A lot of work went into getting all the information together for us. We really appreciate it!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:
    P.S. - Thanks Chester for helping us along!!!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Keith(ethanedwards) congrats on your 3800th post. Glad to have you on the board making all the great information available to us.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Thanks for everything,
    Good to be back amongst friends.
    Thanks for your support with the new threads.
    It does take up time, but it's worthwhile,
    if at least they're being appreciated

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I owe you guys an apology, and obviously need to wear my glasses :headbonk: . . . we all congratulated Keith on 3800 a couple of weeks ago . . . (which I obviously didn't remember :headbonk:) but I thought it said 3808 yesterday morning . . . when obviously it was 3888. This morning I read back a post or two or three, and realized the mistake :headbonk:. So maybe this can be an early congrats on 3900?? Or, in about 8 posts from Keith, we could all go back and edit our posts to say 3900. What do you think??

Mrs. C :headbonk:

• Um...yea...I was just joining in on the joke....yea, that's why I posted a congrats....yup.

Next time I'll double check and not just take Jim and Sue's word on it. :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• CONGRATS EE on reaching 3900+ sorry im a little late saying this but better lat than never what!!!!!!!

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• OK, I am now going to say congrats to EE as well for his 3900th post. great Job, sorry for the confusion!! hehehe!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne