Member Pictures

There are 57 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 12,530 times. The latest Post () was by Elly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by Kevin@Oct 11 2006, 07:10 PM
    A night at the fair... my oldest son and me. My other two are somewhere.

[snapback]35779[/snapback]

Must have been the end of the night . . . :D you both look kind of tired :uhuh2: .

I must echo Senta's sentiments, in that it is nice to put faces to names, no matter how sleepy they look. When we finally meet face to face, it will be like greeting an old friend!

Chester :newyear:

• Well I'll post 2 of me with the horse, they're not of the best quality, but they're the only one's I've got.

(sorry if they're to big they dont want to downsize)

Ignore the look on my face in this one

and this one is me, Joe(the horse) and my little brother Daniyel

As I said they're not the best quality, but they're something, and the only thing I've got.

Edit I just found another one,it was just after a show, that's why my face is so red :P (it's a horrible picture)

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bek;

Great Pictures, :) You look like my Youngest Daughter Some 40 years ago when we had the Ranch in California just South of where Chester 7777 lives.

My Youngest Daughter was what we call in the U.S. a Tom-Boy and liked the the same things that I did like Cattle, Horses, Airplanes and Judo. :rolleyes:

My Oldest Daughter was Just Like Her Mother, and very Feminine. :wub:

Chilibill :cowboy:

• Hi Bek and Bill,
    Thank you for posting great photos of yours. You sure look lovely Bek, don't worry.
    Bill you with your wife were very nice looking couple.
    Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• I second Vera's thoughts on the pictures.
    Bill - I'm sure you miss your Mrs. very much and my condolences 6 years down the line.
    Bek - those pictures look just fine to me.
    Cheers - Jay :D:D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thanks to everyone for their kind comments.

Bill, lovely picture of you and your wife, I also express my condolences 6 years on..

Cheers,
    Bek :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bill, we call it a Tom-Boy to, and I sure am one, while most girls my age would be out shopping etc I'd rather be no other place than out with the cattle or the horses.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• How about one of our computer savy members creating a photo album of all the pics from all the threads. just a wee project for those who might wish to sacrifice a few weeks

Greetings from North of the 49th

• How about one of our computer savy members creating a photo album of all the pics from all the threads. just a wee project for those who might wish to sacrifice a few weeks

I would like to see this too and would contribute more pics but am so busy with lists and other projects I could help out but could not head this photo album project.

Would be great though to have it here to look at.

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind