Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,459,469 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I watched Flipper,starring Paul Hogan (O.K. the real star is Flipper...), the remake from 1996. A nice movie, but I prefer the old version with Chuck Connors!

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• The A-Team: I wasn't a fan of the series, and I liked the movie. I wouldn't be surprised if fans hated it tho.

• Well, one of the main reasons we've been a little scarce lately is that our son has turned us on to a cable show we hadn't heard of before, Burn Notice. Since we don't have cable, there are any number of shows we learn of long after the fact, and this is one.

Anyway, we've now watched the first three seasons online, and will continue to watch the fourth season online as well, as the episodes come available. We've developed a similar fondness for this show that we had for 24. It's very interesting, and fun to watch the main character take a bunch of usually common products and combine things to make explosives, bugs, surveillance items, etc. Sort of a combination of 24, McGyver and Magnum PI. Excitement, intrigue, some romance, along with funny moments.

Of course, I've also been busy working, and the Mrs. has been busy with Scouts, Little League, and has finished working at least for the summer.

Busy, busy!

Chester :newyear:

The A-Team: I wasn't a fan of the series, and I liked the movie. I wouldn't be surprised if fans hated it tho.

This movie will start in Austria and Germany next month. I sure will go to see it! I can´t say anything about it now, but I am a fan of the old TV-series, because the chemistry between the characters was great and they were real funny...and who could play Hannibal better than George Peppard the star of so many trashy war movies?

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• i m also looking forward to seeing this. how did you rate it Lt. Brannigan?

It is easily my favorite of the three, even if it is heart breaking. It keeps high the Pixar flag of excellence.

If you loved the first 2 or even are a fan of Pixar's previous films, then you will love this.

I will say this, it effectively closes the chapter on Toy Story while leaving room for more visits.

• Saw bits and pieces of several of the TCM does the Korean War-war Movies. I will have about 10 of them on DvD soon ;-))

Anyway, I cought the tail end of: Men of the Fighting Lady, Battle Circus, Battle Taxi, The Bamboo Prison, whateverthetitlewasthat had Dana Andrews in it and was about the home front-it was a soaper-but a well made soaper. Others I saw parts of include Time limit. I was lucky that I cought a good portion of the British Korean War War movie classic: Hell In Korea, which I THINK its US release title was; A Hill In Korea. Anyway, it was a pretty good movie with a great cast including: Harry Andrews-as the Patrols Sergeant, Stephen Boyd-whom I had not known was in this movie, Michael Caine-who apparently was killed off before I was able to get back home to start watching this movie. Stanley Baker was in it, Ian Bannen, and some oher "Recognizable UK Faces" in it.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• It is easily my favorite of the three, even if it is heart breaking. It keeps high the Pixar flag of excellence.

If you loved the first 2 or even are a fan of Pixar's previous films, then you will love this.

I will say this, it effectively closes the chapter on Toy Story while leaving room for more visits.

cheers for that - can t wait to see it

"Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke