Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,396,390 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• "The Wizard of Oz" with four of my grand kids. Two of them had seen it already, but not on my projector. Three of them bolted when Margaret Hamilton dropped into Munchkin Land. I hope their parents are having fun tonight.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Circus World, that sounds interesting. Wonder if that was the one with Burt Lancaster. I will look it up.

I watched The Time of Your Life with Jimmy Cagney.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Circus World, that sounds interesting. Wonder if that was the one with Burt Lancaster. I will look it up.

I watched The Time of Your Life with Jimmy Cagney.

Nope, that's Trapeze with Burt Lancaster, Tony Curtis and Gina Lollobrigida:wink_smile:

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• LONG GONE. With Virginia Masden in her first starring role and Billy Peterson, later to become William Peterson or Gil Grissom on CSI. Twenty and more years ago, they stayed at my hotel while filming. NEVER realized until today that Billy turned out to be who he was....one of my favorites! Great baseball movie about the minor leagues in early years. If you like country music, sound track is great. True story about Cecil "STUD" Kantrell. Have the link if you would like to watch it. Not sure if I am supposed to post it or not, LOL.

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• I NEEDED to watch again: Breakthrough w/ John Agar, Paul Picerni, & Frank Lovejoy. Reason being is that the theme of the movie is the Army Song: The Army Goes Marching Along. Im doing that viewing to honor a vet friend of mine who "isnt going to be around much longer" :-(((((

The theme song makes me feel slightly better on hearing it.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I bought a Blu-Ray player about 10 days ago and for my first Blu-Ray film, I bought and watched "Secretariat". Excellent movie.

Today I ordered from Amazon about 10 Duke films in Blu-Ray but wasn't willing to pay the $47.99 asking price for my all-time favorite "Rio Bravo".

De gustibus non est disputandum