Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,397,154 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Jay, speaking of Robin Hood. That Australian Actor who was in Gladiator (can't think of his name off hand? thanks to taking my meds) but he is currently filming a Robin Hood movie. Im looking forward to seeing that one ;-))

Last movie I saw was just now on TCM and is a Bogie classic: Passage To Marseille. It sure is good to see Bogie on in the morning as well as Duke, and so many others ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I just watched Defiance about Jews hiding and fighting against Germans in the Russian woods during WWII. It was a very good movie. Better than I thought it would be.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi Lt. thanks, he was the guy I was thinking of but couldn't remember his name a the time.

Late last night, I was surpriced to see The African Queen being played. It was great to see Bogie and Hepburn.

Before that was, Pursuit of the Graf Spee-which I had not seen for at least 30 years and when I first did-I didn't care much for it. Well, on seeing it last night-I still thouight that it was as boring as watching Concret dry. Also, the Kriegsmarine uniforms were horrible to say the least. Before Spee, I watched: The Wreck of the Mary Deare-which has three late greats: Gary Cooper, Charlton Heston and Sir Richard Harris-in it.

• Saw Son of Kong this morning and The Land That Time Forgot, after that.

Ill be starting on the morrow, Support Your Local Gunfighter, then part one of Centennial maxi-series.

Oh, forgot to mention that since nuthin wuz worth watching on TV earlier this evening, I watched most of Sean Connery as Bond....James Bond, in: Thunderball.

• Last night I watched "Teacher's Pet", a delightful comedy starring Clark Gable and Doris Day, two actors from Hollywood's Golden Age. Highly recommended.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Just caught most of: The Grapes Of Wrath, which starred such greats as: Henry Fonda, John Carradine and Ward Bond. I've loved this movie since my first viewing of it about 18 yearsa ago.

• A couple of Episodes of Star Trek and Star Trek - The next Generation. :wink:

ROBOCOP 1 + 2 + 3
    Unfortunately this movie series was going worse with each new part. Part 3 with a flying Robocop is a joke by itself. :beer:

"You're too good to give a chance to." John Wayne as Cole Thornton in El Dorado (1966)

• Saw what I think is the first Night of the Living Dead movie. I didn't see what was supposed to be so scary about this flick and I thought it sucked Prune Pits too.

• Just watched a Documentary about the man and the movie that was made about a guys escape froma chain gang-called: I Am a Fugitive From a Chain Gang-which starred Paul Muni.