Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,390,581 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Don't Say A Word with Michael Douglas and Brittany Murphy (RIP). Pretty intense Hitchcock type movie. R rating.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Watched Avatar in 3D with my son. I thought it was a good movie. Story reminded me of a movie made back in the early 90's. I don't want to say what it was so I don't wreck in for anyone who wants to see it.

If you do decide to go, look for a theater that has it in 3D. That was incredible.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• The George C. Scott version of a Christmas Carol-I think from the mid to late 80s. He made a great Scrooge, and for a TV movie, it wasn't bad at all. Scott was an extremely good actor, and greatly missed.

• My wife and I watched "The Hangover" last night. What a funny movie. Not for kids and lots of swearing but pretty funny.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Julie & Julia with Mery Streep and Amy Adams. I enjoyed the movie. It was good and funny, and meaningful. Just plain fun.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Summer Magic a Disney movie that has a lot of singing a good actors like Hayley Mills, Burl Ives, Dorothy McGuire, and Deborah Walley. Good for the whole family.

- John Wayne quote

• Caught the new Sherlock Holmes movie. We thought it was pretty good in spite of the "modernization" of the characters.