Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,388,748 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Trouble Along the Way on TCM with Duke, Donna Reed, and Charles Coburn. What a movie. I like this sleeper of the 50's, and think of it in high regards. Yes, it is out on DVD.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Went to the new Robin Hood movie with Russell Crowe with the family on Friday night. We all though it was a good movie. Really enjoyed the story and action.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Ten Commandments with Charlton Heston. Definitive Intermission break needed here.

No one can watch this movie without a break...but, a great Charlton Heston movie indeed!

Because of Clint Eastwood´s 80ths Birthday I watched Space Cowboys, one of my Eastwood favourites, and Honkytonk Man. I am going to watch more Eastwood Non-Western and Western within the next days...

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."