Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,374,668 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Robin Hood, Hurt Locker, Beneath Hill 60

with my roster at work getting changed every 4 weeks i dont get much time on the computer i might get on once a week if im lucky so i have been watching some movies so that i can get sleepy and go to bed

watched Tycoon again on ABC2 this week as well really early in the morning had fallen asleep in arm chair and woke up to it on the screen :wink_smile:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Two of the three Jack Hunter TV-movies. - They tried to do something like Indiana Jones with these movies, but it did not real work...

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• Watched The Singing Nun with Debbie Reynolds last night on TCM. I really liked the movie. Very entertaining and it gave a range of emotions throughout. They even had a behinds the scenes show right after the movie, which was quite interesting.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• does Top Gear count son has been watching the specials and asks me to watch them with him they are great fun and lots of laughs

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Clash of the Titans--the original one with Sir Lawrence Olivier and Burgess Meredith. Greatly enjoyable and will become a favorite of mine.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• mr smith goes to washington.what a performance from james stewart.he should have won a oscar for that performance.harry carey had a nice role as the President of the Senate.top notch cast.a wonderful film.