Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,401,247 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• wild hogs !!! what a bunch of old guys like me need to watch sometimes:
    with a bunch of old guys..

That'll Be the Day!

• Watched my VHS copy of The Conqueror.
    What can I say. Even John Wayne was not perfect.
    Every five minutes somebody is capturing somebody else.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Arctic Blast, a television movie starring Michael Shanks (Stargate). Not a great movie, but thrilling and I like the actor. I met Michael Shanks two years ago on a convention. He was funny on stage and very nice to the fans.

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• the 1st season of the a- team a great series
    get smart
    vanishing point.a great movie with barry newman,cleavon little.cleavon little is brillent as super soul

• st valentine's day massacre with jason robards.i liked it alot,great cast.john agar had a small part in it.he last about 30 sec.how a good actor liked himwent into bit parts,what a shame.

• Currently watching The Insider with Russell Crowe.

Haven't seen it in ages, and remember very little about it. I usually like Michael Mann films, so I hope I'm not disappointed with it.

• For about a week, I've been watching episodes of "Hawaii Five-0", a cop show from the late Sixties that I used to enjoy. Ahhhh, sure do miss those miniskirts the ladies used to wear. :wink_smile:

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Creature from the Black Lagoon

Always been a favorite of mine. The Gill Man really stands out from the monsters of the 1950's, and Julie Adams was gorgeous.