Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,406,568 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Yep-she was still gorgeous as Duke's ex in McQ-

She to my knowledge was Duke's ex, and he visited her
    at the same time saying hello to his daughter,
    who returned from school.
    He asked her then husband to lend him some money.

Diana Muldaur played the part of Lois Boyle,
    who was the wife of Duke's partner.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited once, last by ethanedwards ().

• "Away All Boats" with Jeff Chandler. Also with Richard Boone with small parts by Clint Eastwood and David Janssen.

Speaking of: I have a half-sheet poster from this movie which was made for some theater in Michegan. I love the artwork that went into these older posters. I bought it abour 16 years ago when some guy from up north somewhere, came down to Kingsville and set up shop in one of the many vacant stores in Southgate mall. What irks me to this day is that I could have had an original John Wayne 'Back To Bataan" half-sheet-for a few bucks more than I paid for this piece.:repost::repost::repost::repost::repost::repost::repost::repost:

Forgot to mention I just watched the one and ONLY good version of: The Day the Earth Stood Still w/ Michael Rennie, Hugh Marlowe and Patricia Neal.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• The Company Men with Ben Affleck, Tommy Lee Jones, and Kevin Costner in a small supporting role. A grim film about corporate downsizing and layoffs, with a somewhat happy ending. No real surprises, but nice performances.

Edited once, last by alamo221 ().

• Hi

The Halls of Montezuma with Richard Widmark and many others in a good cast. I thought that I must have watched it as a kid but couldn't recall anything from it.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low