Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,399,927 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

The Tender Trap with Sinatra Debbie Reynolds David Wayne and Celeste Holm still a great film based on a stage play and shot almost as the play. When Neil Simon does it I switch off because he's wordy, I don't know who made this and it was probably the great cast but it worked for me.

Regards
    Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Crocodile Dundee in LA. Having spent two weeks there in January I was drawn to it.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• I watched the miniseries and a few episodes of Battlestar Galactica (the remake) over the weekend. - Dirty and blood soaked, but a deep look into the human nature...

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• Little Fockers-I didn't expect much and wasn't disappointed;
    Lightning Bugs-drama of a teen growing up in the south during the 80s-pretty good overall;
    The Resident-Hillary Swank being stalked by her landlord Dean Morgan-just an Ok thriller.

• "Case 39"
    -Rene Zellweger

Plot:
    "Case 39" centers on an idealistic social worker who saves an abused 10-year-old girl from her parents only to discover that the girl is not as innocent as she thinks.

Phantom's Review: To be honest with you, I thought this film was going to be lousy. I mean, it sat on the studio shelf for quite a while and when it finally got released it was a bomb.
    But to my total surprise, it was a pretty good film. Some fine acting, decent FX and a couple of good scares. Nothing new or groundbreaking, just a good movie.

They'd never forget the day,the stranger rode into town

• Rolling Thunder-A Death Wish variation, starring William Devane & Tommy Lee Jones. Returning POW from the Vietnam war sees his family murdered, and tracks down the killers-James Best and Luke Askew among others-to exact his revenge. EXTREMELY violent, but it's always been a favorite of mine.

• Rolling Thunder-A Death Wish variation, starring William Devane & Tommy Lee Jones. Returning POW from the Vietnam war sees his family murdered, and tracks down the killers-James Best and Luke Askew among others-to exact his revenge. EXTREMELY violent, but it's always been a favorite of mine.

That picture was partly filmed here in San Antonio. My father-in-law was assistant manager of the Holiday Inn in downtown San Antonio where some of the actors were staying and got to chat it up with Devane. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet him.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Edited once, last by Jay J. Foraker ().

• That picture was partly filmed here in San Antonio. My father-in-law was assistant manager of the Holiday Inn in downtown San Antonio where some of the actors were staying and got to chat it up with Devane. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet him.

Pretty cool anyway!