Departure From The Board

There are 33 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,378 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Jay,
    It is relly great news about your new computer, but I'm sorry to hear about your back.

Mrs. Chester, I can't really express how sorry I am about health problems of Chester. Please pass my best regards to him and wishes of speedy recovery. Hope it will be all good soon.
    All the best,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• Mrs. C

Tell that Big Old Cowboy "Chester" that we want a Speedy Come-Back, So Go EZ on Him. :D And make Sure you let us know how He is Doing and is "Back in the Saddle Again." :rolleyes:

With Hot Weather like that in Central California that more like what we had in Phoenix back in the 30s and 40s!!! :fear2:

Bill :cowboy:

• Hi Jay,

It's great to know that you'll still be around here
    with us. Sorry to hear about your back, I hope
    things improve soon.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Hi Mrs C,

Please pass on my best regards to Chester and tell him
    that I wish him a speedy recovery, and look forward
    to reading his posts as soon as he is able.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Hi Sue -
    I am sorry to hear about Jim - so much happens in the space of a few short weeks. Please give him my best and my prayers are with you both as well as your family.
    Hang in there -
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Jay and Mrs C.

Jay, glad to "see" you will be online more with your own computer. heh heh, now that you have one at home--sooner or later you will be "hooked" // addicted :-)) to a computer again. Sorry to hear about your back--I KNOW what you mean. I have had a bad back since I was hit by a guy with a brand new truck right off the car lot--in 1992. This happened on 6th & Kleberg street in Kingsville. Two policemen were standing near the corner of the street and saw the whole thing.

Mrs C. please send my best regards to Chester for a speedy recovery.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• To all who have sent good wishes via this thread or PM or email,

Thank you all SO much :D ! All the kind thoughts mean an awful lot at a time like this.

Chester is getting stronger and stronger each day, and just about the time he's back to speed, he will have to go back for the second surgery to reconnect everything again :( .

But with God's help, everything will work out just fine!

We should be "back in the saddle again" soon!

Mrs. C :angel1:

• Jay, great news on finding a computer, great to still have you with us.

Chester nad the Mrs.-- I have been gone for the past week, sorry to hear of Chester's surgery.Sounds like things are going well for him since he got back home. If its any consolation, a guy I work with had the same problem and he recovered just fine. Give Chester my best.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Jim & Sue -
    Just thought I'd check and see how you folks are doing. My wife sends her good thoughts as well. We are both keeping you in our prayers.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Jay,

It sure is good to see you around - you must really be enjoying your new computer!

A little over four weeks after surgery, I am feeling very good, and am actively assisting the kitchen remodel work as much as I am able (but not as much as I would like). I go back to the doctor in 2 weeks, and then we'll see when the second surgery will be, to put everything back together again. Won't that be fun :P ?!

I am definitely feeling well enough again to be checking in on the message board more often :D !

We'll keep you posted.

Chester :newyear:

• hi jay

glad to see that you are back and active sorry to hear about the back but these things happen sometimes for the best well you never know.

since my last post i have been both studing and working am getting 101/2 hours a week at the moment but over christmas i could get more. so things can come up smelling of roses sometimes.

chester glad to hear that you are getting over the first hurdle now all we have to do is help you get over the next one and you will be flying down the track like grease lighting. keep your spirits up and will be thinking of you.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"