John Wayne Picture Game #31

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,776 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best for game # 30 0

1. Tbone (0) 0%
    2. chester7777 (0) 0%
    3. mark 1bigfan (0) 0%
    4. Popol Vuh (0) 0%
    5. erthomp143 (0) 0%
    6. SXViper (0) 0%
    7. Robbie (0) 0%
    8. The Ringo Kid (0) 0%
    9. kilo 6 (0) 0%
    10. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang! Sorry for the delay in getting back to the game. Been busy at work.

What a great responce we are getting in these games now. I am so glad more people are joining in now. It sure shows how many funny people we have here :D .

Ok, now for the winner of game #29.......Drum Roll please!......

Tbone Way to go, Tbone, you gave us all a chuckle.

Now, onto this week's game. I am having trouble loading images up to my site so I can link them here, so I will have to thumbnail this week's pic. I hope to resolve this soon. Good Luck gang!

Mark

Post a funny Quote to this pic.

• girl-do you like my hair and my new dress i got it just for this ocassion :rolleyes:

John-your hair, ah new dress, what is this a beauty parlor, ;)

or

girl-did that feel like rain to you let me take my hat off i can tell better that way :unsure:

John-no that was a vulture or possably a two pound robin. :D

mark

• Duke- *Sigh* "Do you really have to over act in one of my films?? Gees, can someone get me a stunt double??"

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• girl in a Bullwinkle the Moose voice- Hey Duke, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat! Nothing up my sleeve, presto!

Duke - Why do I have to work with all the nut cases?!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Girl has just said " Do you think the world will run out of bullets before it runs out of people we want to put one in?"

Duke " It ain't likely". :uhuh2:

Greetings from North of the 49th