Adding A Few Dvd's To My Collection

There are 25 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 7,060 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Even if they are Region 2 it's easy to make them work for any region using a couple simple programs. I have Circus World that was a PAL release but I bought it and made myself a Region 1 copy. Came out picture perfect. This is a list of John Wayne movies I don't have:

Adventure's End
    Annie Laurie
    Arizona (Men Are Like That)
    Baby Face (Purchased)
    Bardelys the Magnificent
    Born Reckless
    California Straight Ahead
    Central Airport
    Cheer Up and Smile
    College Coach
    Four Sons
    Girls Demand Excitement
    Hangman's House
    I Cover the War
    Lady and Gent
    Maker of Men
    Men Without Women
    Mother Machree
    New Frontier
    Noah's Ark
    Range Feud
    Rough Romance
    Salute
    Speakeasy
    That's My Boy
    The Black Watch
    The Deceiver
    The Forward Pass
    The Great K&A Train Robbery
    The Lawless Nineties
    The Life of Jimmy Dolan
    The Lonely Trail
    The New Frontier
    The Night Riders
    The Oregon Trail
    The Voice of Hollywood #13
    Three Girls Lost
    Three Texas Steers
    Words and Music
    Wyoming Outlaw

Whatever region, it doesn't matter, even PAL. I'd be interested in knowing where I can get them. My goal is to get the entire collection. These are the only ones I'm missing.

• Thanks... crossed that one off my list. ByGoneVideo has a few but I have some I just bought from him I need to check out first. So far his have been pretty good. Original quality but at least they have been watchable and reasonably priced.

• Hi Jim

The address of the John Wayne Film Society is:-

D&P Cutts
    129 Huthwaite Road
    Sutton in Ashfield
    Nottinghamshire
    England
    NG17 2GY

email [email protected]

I checked the films out briefly on Sunday the quality looks pretty good even Rookie of the year which frankly looked awful on the VHS came out good on the DVD.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Newest purchase is: The Colt, which is a movie made by The Hallmark Channel. This movie is set during the U.S. Civil War, and is a decent movie to watch. This film is one that seems to be more appropriate to watch sometime during the Thanksgiving-Christmas-New Years holiday season.

Anyway, if you live near a Dollar General store, they have them for sale there for five bucks.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..