Politics

There are 2,687 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 831,490 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This will be inspiring.

Did anyone see the Nixon movie? I didn't and won't. It was not flattering of President Nixon, so I can imagine what he will do for President Bush. I wonder why he hasn't done a Reagan movie or even Clinton one?

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Sarcasm, Mike?

I can't imagine this clown making any movie that "inspires" me. Irritates me, yes. Sickens me, yes. Angers me, yes. Inspires me, no........

uh? Yes!

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Now, now, you should be nice. But I did like it. Didn't he say he is the first black president?

- John Wayne quote

• This will be inspiring.

Did anyone see the Nixon movie? I didn't and won't. It was not flattering of President Nixon, so I can imagine what he will do for President Bush. I wonder why he hasn't done a Reagan movie or even Clinton one?

Admittedly I only seen a couple of minutes of it, there was a scene I remember of him praying alongside his atheist friend which was rather touching, and he was portrayed as a human being who made mistakes, I will need to watch it all before commenting further.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• I never could stand watching any of oliver stoners movies. Platoon was barely watchable. Give me Full Metal Jacket or The Green Berets, anyday!

PS, not that im trying to sound mean but, you would think that after all of that money that oliver stoned made with it's movies, that it would have spent some money to go see a Dentist and get its teeth fixed.

Sorry if anyone here hates this post.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Fred Thompson dropped out today. I kinda saw it coming but it is hard to see it still. I think this is the last conservative running. I just don't know what to think, but I believe that we are in a lot of trouble folks. Don't get me wrong, he was a weak candidate, but he was truly a man who I think had vision. Others do, but only to take away from all of us and put our country in danger. What's next?

- John Wayne quote

• [INDENT][INDENT] I Miss Bill Clinton

It doesn't matter what party you belong to - this is hilarious.

From a show on Canadian TV, there was a black comedian who said he misses Bill Clinton.

'Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we ever got to having a black man as President.

Number 1 - He played the sax.

Number 2 - He smoked weed.

Number 3 - He had his way with ugly white women.

Even now? Look at him... his wife works, and he doesn't! And, he gets a check from the government every month
    In addition,

Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America 's shelves this week with ' Clinton Soup,' in honor of one of the nations' most distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada .

When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, 'I don't know, I never had one.'

Clinton revised the judicial oath: 'I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know.'
    Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do the Hanky Panky between Bushes.'... ya gotta love it

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

• Thanks Jim/Sue. I needed that laugh today.

Mike, to sorta answer your question. I too thought of Thompson as our best shot. I was really sad to see him drop as well as Tom Tancredo. I think Paul and Huckabee are our only hopes and Paul probably won't last much longer.

Also, I fully believe that the fragging news media has already chosen who is going to be our next Pres-since they probably bought him long ago.

• Hi Jay, aint THAT the truth! The media has too many dan rathers and wolf blitzers in it doing the reporting. What happened to respectable reporters who were so much like: Ernie Pyle and Edward R. Murrow?