Politics

There are 2,687 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 832,435 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Stumpy

Funny you mention seeing Obama every night on TV he has been glaringly missing from our TV's since becoming elected. Bush had more coverage in his two terms.
    No doubt with the forthcoming G20 conference of clowns he will be the star guest
    and pop up for every photo opportunity.

• Stumpy

Funny you mention seeing Obama every night on TV he has been glaringly missing from our TV's since becoming elected. Bush had more coverage in his two terms.
    No doubt with the forthcoming G20 conference of clowns he will be the star guest

Mike,
    The only TV I watch is the weather forecast. Oh, and movies that I've bought on disc.

BTW, clowns is surely right. The people in this world should rise up and nail every single politician's hide to a wall. With rusty nails, no less.
    Jim

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Stumpy

Mike we must be watching different channels as Obama always seems to be on TV. Just today there was coverage of him on a chat show and some footage of him broadcasting a message to the people of Iran.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Some new on our favorite president

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama's budget would produce $9.3 trillion in deficits over the next decade, more than four times the deficits of Republican George W. Bush's presidency, congressional auditors said Friday.
    The new Congressional Budget Office figures offered a far more dire outlook for Obama's budget than the new administration predicted just last month — a deficit $2.3 trillion worse. It's a prospect even the president's own budget director called unsustainable.
    In his White House run, Obama assailed the economic policies of his predecessor, but the eye-popping deficit numbers threaten to swamp his ambitious agenda of overhauling health care, exploring new energy sources and enacting scores of domestic programs.
    The dismal deficit figures, if they prove to be accurate, inevitably raise the prospect that Obama and his Democratic allies controlling Congress would have to consider raising taxes after the recession ends or else pare back his agenda.
    By CBO's calculation, Obama's budget would generate deficits averaging almost $1 trillion a year of red ink over 2010-2019.

The rest of the article is here if anyone is interested http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/200…_on_go_pr_wh/obama_budget

• My great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandkids will be paying for the debts these idiots are running up.

• That is why I am Moving Back to the Land over at Duke Old Ranch in the High Country, and getting a few Head of Cattle and Planting a Garden, and getting plenty of Firewood for the Fireplace, then Just Sit Back with My Shot Gun with Buck-Shot and let this Rotting World Go on By !!!
    (bud)
    Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• Mike we must be watching different channels as Obama always seems to be on TV. Just today there was coverage of him on a chat show and some footage of him broadcasting a message to the people of Iran.

:agent:

Guess I must be lucky in my channel hopping then:tank:.
    I was out today so missed his latest appearances.

• The F's and A's are coming into balance. And since this is an NBC (so-called mainstream media) poll, I'm sure those A-holes in D.C. are watching (and groaning out loud. :teeth_smile::teeth_smile:)