4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 147,957 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Why thank you Hondo! Here we are, 4500.

This is THE place to be for any and all John Wayne fans!

This joint has been jumping this past week, with all kinds of new members every day. What more could you ask for in a message board? Great folks who know plenty about John Wayne, plus all kinds of other stuff, too.

You are ALL great, and we consider it a privilege to be hangin' out with y'all.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• 4500 posts! WOW!!! You folks are our premier posters. It is an honor to be on this board with you. Looking forward to 5000 (will the board collapse when you reach that?).
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• WOW!!!!! 4500???? And to think that we both started the same time on this board. Boy, I must be a real slacker:glare: . Way to go, Chester and the Mrs. Always a pleasure reading your input.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Wasn't it just last week when you shot past 4400? Well anyway, here's to 4500 :martini_shaken: and many many more.

Countdown to my 1000 posts....1 to go!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• CONGRATULATIONS Jim & Sue on reaching 4,500. I HOPE you don't reach 5,000 just yet because it might lead to another one of those Y2K things! ;-)) Just kidding--I thoroughly enjoy reading your stuff.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Chester and the Mrs................

:gah:You forgot your 4600th post! :stunned:

:no2:No fear,:gossip: we're here to post it for you. :gora:Congratulations on your posting milestone. :drinks_wine: Keep up the posting! :jump:

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Good Lord Chester, slow down and let some of us catch up!!!:wink_smile:

It seems like everyone is really moving along here the past few weeks, marking milestone after milestone all around. There's so much to respond to, to discuss. Thanks Hondo, gt, Ringo, and Viper, for the kind words!

What a great place to be, what a great bunch of folks to spend time with!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• 4600 posts and you still have more to say? Awesome job, you two. It's always a pleasure reading your posts.

Mark

• Gee Chester,:headbonk:

I just congratulated :jump:

you on :beer:

4600 posts just nine days ago :gora:
    and you just made it to
    4700 post!:gora:

Way to go:thumbs_up: and :gossip:see you next week at that next milestone!

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Yippeee for Chester and the Mrs.! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:(gotta love that bouncy guy!). Can you two even see us in your rear view mirror anymore? :yeaahh: Thanks for 4700 great posts. Looking foward to 4700 more.

Mark