4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,309 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• CONGRATS RINGO on reaching another milestone sorry i'm late in doing so but glad you have made it to 4600 be seeing you soon at 4700 keep them coming and keep having fun

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• :chickawow: :gossip::beer:(bump):gora::hyper::punk: :blow::jump:

NEED I SAY MORE?
    Congratulations RIngo...............

Cheers :cool: MIke a.k.a......Hondo

P.S. This is for making 4500 posts!

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thank you GT, Jim/Sue, Mark, Smokey, Todd, Jay & Mark,

GT, all sin is forgiven. :wink_smile:

Jim/Sue, thank you both. A lot of my posts would not be possible if not for you two. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Mark, :thumbs_up: thank you kind sir.

Smokey, better late than never. Your one who gives me enjoyment and reason to be here. :wink_smile:

Todd, thank you sir, and I hope you have already had some good snow falling up in your neck of the woods? I'd like to hear that your able to enjoy those winter sports that I can only dream of or see on tv. :thumbs_up:

Jay, thank you as well and, I have to admit that this last 100 slipped by me unnoticed. :wink_smile:

Mike, Coming from you, I greatly appreciate that nice complement. Im wishing you and your family a White Christmas.:thumbs_up:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• hi ringo

CONGRATS:gossip: :gossip:
    on reaching 4800 missed your 4700th milestone. be seeing you soon at 4900

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Carl,

Congratulations on your 4800th post! You may get to 5000 before the end of this month. Thanks for all your contributions here. Keep 'em coming and see you soon.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thank you all: GT, Smokey, Mike, Todd, Arthur, Jim/Sue, Mark and Jay. Might as well start 08 off with a good start. Sorry I have not been here much lately but, one of my resolutions is going to be that I get internet service before too long.

• Congrats to all who have made a milestone while I have been away!!

:wink_smile: Todd, were going to have to teach you a new phraise of praise. :teeth_smile: Just kidding and many thanks for it. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Best regards--Carl.

• I know, it kind of was a canned response. I was so dang tired from my vacation of riding snowmobiles that I just couldn't help it!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Congratulations Carl on your 4900th post!

Can't believe that you are moving so fast. Keep it up. We'll have to do some heavy posting to keep the 4000 post club active. You're about to leave it. Thanks for all you do.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote