4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,345 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Keith you've just passed the 4300th post here and its time to congradulate you for that milestone. You are booking along so fast that I can't keep up. Thanks for your great posts and information especially the threads about the Wayne family. It's great to read about them. Keep them coming and see you at 4-4!

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• We hope the fire department is parked outside your door, because your keyboard must be flaming by now!! :wink_smile:

Congrats on reaching 4100!

Keith, we're convinced the fire department has hired one truck to sit by your house full time, just to keep the heat and smoke down.

Congrats on this most recent milestone,

4300 posts!

Way to go, friend!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Way to go, Keith! 4300 posts and speeding foward! A great job you are doing, my friend. Keep it up!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• CONGRATS EE on passing yet another milestone to fame, you have been going so fast up the ladder i think i will have to get in early and say CONGRATS for your next because i might just blink and miss it:wink_smile::shades_smile::ohmy:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Congratulations, Keith, on 4400 posts. Your hard work and great threads are making this forum the ultimate place it can be. Keep up the good work.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• EE you have done it again, just got to go sneaking on up that ladder while my back is turned dont you :wink_smile:

CONGRATS on your latest milestone and many more to come, keep them coming slugger

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Keith

Congratulations on your 4400 post. And well done and thank you for the many valuable contributions you have made to this board. Many of us have a great deal to thank you for.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low