4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,342 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• A very hearty congratulations, Keith, on your 4800th post. Each additional post you add makes this board that much better. Keep up the great work.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Keith, I'd like to congratulate you on your milestones over the last few months including the 4800th post a few weeks back.

Now, I'd like to announce my newest milestone of 4200 posts here. It's been a wild ride here, and I thank all of you for your support and friendship. See you at 4300.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks Keith, Mark, Jim and Sue, and Arthur for your kind words and especially your friendship. You guys mean a lot to me and you'll never know how much that means to me. See you soon.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• 4300 Posts and not a sign fo slowing down. Thanks to all of you for making things hop along for me to respond. See you back here at the next milestone.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• congratulation hondo on your milestone - it seems a long way off for me at the moment - have a great christmas

"Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke

• Mark, Jim & Sue, Keith, Arthur, Todd, Jay, and badger,

thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement. You mean so much to me, and you'll never know how much it means to me that I have your support. I hope I never disappoint you with my posts and comments. I will always call you friend.

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Keith on making 4900 posts. I am so glad to see the ole 4000 post club losing a great member but you will get to be the newest 5000 member. Thanks for all you do with the pals of the saddle, Duke movies and many other topics here. You are a valued member and moderator. Keep the post coming.

I'll see you soon.

- John Wayne quote