4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,324 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• to all whom i have missed

CONGRATS ON YOUR LATEST MILESTONES

see you all at the next one (hopefully :wink_smile:)

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I just made my 4500th post here! This is really hard this time due to the fact that it has been really slow for the last few weeks, but I somehow was able to keep posting away. Thanks to you for letting me be a part of your life. I do enjoy reading your posts as well. I'll see you soon at the next level.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Jim & Sue, Keith, & Jay,

Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to me, and I do appreciate it very much.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Say it isn't so, but I think I am now at 4600 posts right now! Thanks to all for your support, and I want to thank the mod team for many many good times here. All of you ROCK, and I do appreciate all that you do for me.

John Wayne is the example we all strive for and I hope you all continue to love your country like the Duke does.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• Congradulations Mike in your accomplishment and you contributions to the site. It is quite a acheivement look forward to many more post from you.
    Steve