4000+ Post Club

There are 473 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 148,307 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Congratulations, Jay. You and your 4400 posts have been a great addition to this board. Keep them coming!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Congratulations to

Chili Bill (aka William T Brooks)

on reaching

:cowboy: 4000 (bud) posts :cowboy: !

:gora::gora::gora::gora:

Welcome to the 4000+ Post Club, Bill!

Who knew when I made that fateful phone call so many years ago where we'd be today?? It sure has been a blast knowing you, and hearing about the amazing life you have led and the many, many, many things you have done in your 70+ years.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Stagecoach You Have To Talk To
    This Guy Chester And The Mrs. !
    :stunned:
    He Said I Was 70+ So I think He Did Not Want To Say I was A Hell of Lot Closer 80 Than 70, But I Sure have had One Good Time on This Site, Thank You All !!!
    :hyper:
    Bill
    :cowboy:

• I Know, I Know! :rolleyes: It's been a long road to get here, but here I am at post 4700!!! I may be a little slow, but I do get around.:wink: And I just hope I will get to the next level soon. :sport: Thanks to all for the great ride.:thumbs_up:

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• congrats hondo better late than never we all keep plodding along and we to will reach the lofty heights of chester:wink_smile:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• It's been a long road to get here, but here I am at post 4700!!!

Hey, Hondo!!

Glad to see you here, and very happy to be congratulating on your most recent milestone,

:star: 4700 :star: posts :star: !!! :star:

Sorry we've missed being online with you the past few days, but I'm sure we'll catch up with you and chat again one of these days.

Cheers!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Sharon, Mark, Todd, Jim & Sue, Arthur. and Jay, thank you for the kind words and encouragement. You all mean so much to me, and never know how much I appreciate this. Thanks again for all you do for me.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote